Best Products on the market that still have DMAA?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
List the ones that are still available that have DMAA. I know Dust Extreme just got re-released again with DMAA.

Any others?

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
IMG_2757.jpg

By the company “Fitness Stacks”
They have 2 versions, one with and without DMAA. The one with 1,3 is not advertised like their non-DMAA version is, however it is there and to this day that has been my favorite pre. Even above Mesomorph

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mad Man, MethylAphex, Kranked, Off the Chain, Old Jack....

Methlyaphex is nuts!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vein Nutrition's Rupture is a little light on caffeine at 200mg but has 75mg DMAA.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
List the ones that are still available that have DMAA. I know Dust Extreme just got re-released again with DMAA.

Any others?
Holy price gouging. Just noticed Blackstone raised the price of Dust Extreme to 69.99 a tub.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy price gouging. Just noticed Blackstone raised the price of Dust Extreme to 69.99 a tub.
If it was the OG version that PJ had a hand in yes I would understand, not the version Hi-Tech got it hands on and "supposedly" put DMAA back in.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Prices are going crazy because we probably won't see this one on the market for a while...if ever. I am personally better without it! I love Mesomorph Watermelon. It's better without the DMAA

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I like wicked by innovative labs, price is still normal, great profile, more advanced than meso.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Well **** i just looked and its all gone- mesomorph. I mist have missed it. I mean i just bought a tub two weeks ago wtf.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vein Nutrition's Rupture is a little light on caffeine at 200mg but has 75mg DMAA.
Yeah its pretty strong. I used a sample while on vacation, after a full day of funyaking. Took this, Then did back that day. I didnt seem to have much issues sleeping on it

Hi techs Off the chain is pretty good, 20 mgs dmaa, and 100 caffeine per scoops and the best aminos by ajinomoto. Used it one time, green apple taste good too. Still have a tun sitting here. I haven't used any stimulates in at least two weeks now maybe few weeks now.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well **** i just looked and its all gone- mesomorph. I mist have missed it. I mean i just bought a tub two weeks ago wtf.
You're not looking hard enough, there's still sites with it.

Kostas007

Kostas007

Awards
Has the FDA officially started to "hunt" companies using dmaa??will supplements with dmaa stop completely from the market?

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Centurion Labz God of Rage. I believe 60 or 65mg of DMAA