MTS Nutrition Vasky. Anyone try this out?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
How does it compare to other non stim pump products on the market?

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Love nitrosigne pumps just yet better with continued use

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
How does it compare to other non stim pump products on the market?
Really awesome product in regards to pump, but when it mixes with water it makes a weird texture. To me at least. I also had some nauseousness while using. Still finished the tub bc of the pump haha. Hope I helped

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly prefer purus labs noxygen and nutrakey (I believe) hydro pump. Vasky just didn't do much for me when I used it.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Well ordered a tub since I've heard good things about this company. Plus you know what you are getting with this product so I'll see how it goes and let you guys know my opinion. Price is great have to admit! 20 bucks for 30 servings is a steal. I'll be stacking it with Morph Extreme. Thank you to all of you for your feedback.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe I'm going to pick this product up this week as well. Like everyone said, profile looks solid, price is pretty unbeatable so it's worth a shot. One of the few pump products I haven't tried yet, lol.

-Spaz

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not trying to put down mts. I may have just had bad timing or low substrate for pumps. I hope that it works out for you all.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm not trying to put down mts. I may have just had bad timing or low substrate for pumps. I hope that it works out for you all.
This
Noxygen is the better buy IMO and would suggest that as well

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Loved noxygen worked great for me!
For most people who have used both about 9/10
Will prefer noxygen that’s why I always suggest it and it stacks so well with stimmed pres

Plus you can get tubs for under $20. I have a discount code if people are looking to grab some

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Well since I ordered the Vasky I will have to use that first.

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
For most people who have used both about 9/10
Will prefer noxygen that’s why I always suggest it and it stacks so well with stimmed pres

Plus you can get tubs for under $20. I have a discount code if people are looking to grab some
Would love to pick up more of it. “If you ain’t clumpin you ain’t pumpin” haha