The best Mesomorph stack?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
There is a new Mesomorph you can try. I’m using Re1gn by Olympus Labs and feel it’s comparable

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
What can I take besides Meso?
Are you looking for something different or something to add to it? I wouldn’t add anything to it, unless you want more of a pump. Try Hemavol by Iforce Nutrition or Hydromax by APS

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
550mg of caffeine, and 65mg dmaa might be a touch high for most individuals stim tolerance. I understand where you're coming from with the ultra concentrate vs. well rounded pre forumula, but I much prefer simply taking a single well rounded option. There are quite a few of those available now. Re1gn if you still want something higher stim, quake, hypermax, modern pre and many others offer a very complete profile. Stacking a well rounded "pump" pre with a high stim concentrate option, or simply adding some bulk ingredients to complete the profile to your liking are also preferable to combining two stimmed options, in my opinion.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stacking with mesomorph you just have to watch the stim total of your stack.

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
I'll put in a vote for Re1gn. Mesomorph was a go-to for me on leg day but sometimes the DMAA would make me crash. No crash with Re1gn and I even feel better for 2-3 hours post-workout. Like it amplifies my endorphins or something. Good stuff

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
What can I take besides Meso?
I would try your hand at the new version. If your looking for a good stack you can always go with Max Out and HemaVo2 for some great pumps

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on what you are wanting to do. Are you wanting a more complete pre workout? Intra workout? You could always add a stim free product to enhance endurance and pumps. Something like VasoMax or the other few suggestions listed above.

VasoMax is currently 20% off at nutriverse. This sale has been going on for a while so who knows when it will stop. I’m kind of surprised actually. Then use promo code AM5 for an additional 5% off.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/cart.php?suggest=ecdec09d-0aa8-4f71-be7d-839f4e200133

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll put in a vote for Re1gn. Mesomorph was a go-to for me on leg day but sometimes the DMAA would make me crash. No crash with Re1gn and I even feel better for 2-3 hours post-workout. Like it amplifies my endorphins or something. Good stuff
Complete opposite...hate Re1gn with a passion, constant crash, etc. Go to workout...and I feel like sht, I'm a complete stim head, this stuff...no Bueno. Can't unload it fast enough. Know more than a few who crash bad with it.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Complete opposite...hate Re1gn with a passion, constant crash, etc. Go to workout...and I feel like sht, I'm a complete stim head, this stuff...no Bueno. Can't unload it fast enough. Know more than a few who crash bad with it.
It’s interesting to note how supplements effect people so differently

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s interesting to note how supplements effect people so differently
Exactly. While it is great to get feedback from others, we all must understand that they don’t always have the same effect on each other.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I find spacing the two helps with being over stimmed.