Andro 1,4,epi combo advice. Which combo and how it worked for you?

treukauf

Awards
I have been creeping on these forums for years and am finally going to bite the bullet/pill. Let me preface this with injecting will not work for me because of multiple issues even though I see the advantage of it. I know there are a lot of good companies, but I jumped on the Olympic UK train. The only things I have used in the past are ostarine and bioforge.

Background: 32 yearold, Male, 212 lbs 6’0”. Ive been weight lifting consistently for the last 10 years with good gains (although my fiancé has forced me to also start going to xfit as well : ( ) I just had a full blood workup and everything was good, Testosterone was 480 ng/dl.

Goal: Gain strength, Muscle, and fat loss is a far third. I plan to eat clean and heavy, but slimming up the stomach is always nice. I know I should separate bulking and cutting. Fourth energy and feeling more like a 25 yearold would be great as well. Motivation and energy plays such a strong role in making it to the gym and pushing myself. A few months ago I had a mild shoulder injury from imbalance and had some issues with tendonitis in my knees patella tendon.

I bought:

Sup3r 1 Elite (dry, known for decent gains, lethargy, libido drop)

Sup3r 4 Elite (wetish, almost a test base, should help even out the 1 andro.)

Sup3r Epi Elite (dry, but aids in energy, libidio mood ect.)

Sup3r DHEA (aids in energy, raises test, hoping to help combat 1 andro too)

Sup3r PCT

Lean Extreme (just have it laying around)

Joyfull Joints

Ar1mcare pro (on cycle support) just saw a post on this causing ed for someone! Not sure this is needed?

Alphamaxx for post

Clomid or Nova??? Not sure which one to go with and I have seen both used on these stacks. I still need to find a source on these before I start.

Question: I have read lots of logs and lots of conflicting info. I’m a beginner and nervous to stack all 3. I would rather add them one at a time to tell if one is causing issues (BP or having a heart attack at a stupid xfit work out haha). I have read some of the science for each, but I am looking for real world recommendation. Is Super DHEA overkill in this mix or will it help with energy? Is it really intelligent to mix Sup3r 1, 4, epi? If not which pair would be better for my goals 1,4 1, epi epi, 4 and with or without the DHEA cream? Looking for real world opinions from people who have used the compounds. I have naturally fairly low blood pressure, but LGD made me light headed and feel like crap the first week.

Please provide any dosing advice too. I looked at olympic recommended doses but again what worked what made you die haha. I might even stager start with 1,4 and add epi after 2 weeks.

PS is there a better transdermal test base out there?

Thanks for any help

Mayday9

Awards
I have been creeping on these forums for years and am finally going to bite the bullet/pill. Let me preface this with injecting will not work for me because of multiple issues even though I see the advantage of it. I know there are a lot of good companies, but I jumped on the Olympic UK train. The only things I have used in the past are ostarine and bioforge.

Background: 32 yearold, Male, 212 lbs 6’0”. Ive been weight lifting consistently for the last 10 years with good gains (although my fiancé has forced me to also start going to xfit as well : ( ) I just had a full blood workup and everything was good, Testosterone was 480 ng/dl.

Goal: Gain strength, Muscle, and fat loss is a far third. I plan to eat clean and heavy, but slimming up the stomach is always nice. I know I should separate bulking and cutting. Fourth energy and feeling more like a 25 yearold would be great as well. Motivation and energy plays such a strong role in making it to the gym and pushing myself. A few months ago I had a mild shoulder injury from imbalance and had some issues with tendonitis in my knees patella tendon.

I bought:

Sup3r 1 Elite (dry, known for decent gains, lethargy, libido drop)

Sup3r 4 Elite (wetish, almost a test base, should help even out the 1 andro.)

Sup3r Epi Elite (dry, but aids in energy, libidio mood ect.)

Sup3r DHEA (aids in energy, raises test, hoping to help combat 1 andro too)

Sup3r PCT

Lean Extreme (just have it laying around)

Joyfull Joints

Ar1mcare pro (on cycle support) just saw a post on this causing ed for someone! Not sure this is needed?

Alphamaxx for post

Clomid or Nova??? Not sure which one to go with and I have seen both used on these stacks. I still need to find a source on these before I start.

Question: I have read lots of logs and lots of conflicting info. I’m a beginner and nervous to stack all 3. I would rather add them one at a time to tell if one is causing issues (BP or having a heart attack at a stupid xfit work out haha). I have read some of the science for each, but I am looking for real world recommendation. Is Super DHEA overkill in this mix or will it help with energy? Is it really intelligent to mix Sup3r 1, 4, epi? If not which pair would be better for my goals 1,4 1, epi epi, 4 and with or without the DHEA cream? Looking for real world opinions from people who have used the compounds. I have naturally fairly low blood pressure, but LGD made me light headed and feel like crap the first week.

Please provide any dosing advice too. I looked at olympic recommended doses but again what worked what made you die haha. I might even stager start with 1,4 and add epi after 2 weeks.

PS is there a better transdermal test base out there?

Thanks for any help
I would have started by trying 1 at a time...see how ur body reacts to each but what do i know

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
This should be moved to 'Anabolics'.

treukauf

Awards
I copied this post over to the anabolic forum. I will try to erase this post.