Supplements that PROMOTE water retention?

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
3 months ago I cut out dairy, which shockingly had a HUGE effect on my body, most notably I lost tons of bloat I thought was fat all along, maybe some is fat idk, but without trying I've lost 15 pounds in about 12 weeks, long time trainer, 35 year old male.

My predicament is that I've lost TOO much weight, too much water weight. I'm shredded and have an 8 pack for the first time ever, but my face looks like ****, I'm 35 and it really has made me look drawn out. Looking to make some dietary changes and gain some weight back.

I'm thinking I'd get some bulk creatine mono, bulk taurine, bulk betaine. I have been off all ergogenics for the past 3 months as well, and most ergos seem to have a water retention side effect.

Any other suggestions? Possibly considering going back on fearn Lecithin as well.

Thank you in advance!!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol never heard of this problem before. You could have some salt preworkout, like 1,2 or 3gs . If you go for mk677 watch out for the side effects
And you could try bulk glycerol

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And how lean are you? You might actually look and feel better with a lil more body fat

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'10 and have been usually sticking around 170 forever. No im 155. I will say that as of late I've been training every day.

MK is unnecessary. Expensive, and the sarm route is a drastic decision for such a simple problem. This mainly is an aesthetic issue. I feel great, but I will say that my body seems to be just dropping water. My training is the best it's ever been. I've retained all my strength at this weight. So I'm not concerned, but I've lost too much water.

Whenever fighters drop weight, they look like ****, skeleton like look. This is also just as aesthetic issue.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm 5'10 and have been usually sticking around 170 forever. No im 155. I will say that as of late I've been training every day.

MK is unnecessary. Expensive, and the sarm route is a drastic decision for such a simple problem. This mainly is an aesthetic issue. I feel great, but I will say that my body seems to be just dropping water. My training is the best it's ever been. I've retained all my strength at this weight. So I'm not concerned, but I've lost too much water.

Whenever fighters drop weight, they look like ****, skeleton like look. This is also just as aesthetic issue.
MK-677 is not a SARM.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Whelp, I'm being general there but it is typically categorized with sarms. It's definitely a 'next level' ingredient that has to be taken seriously, has side effects, and is expensive. For a simple objective as regaining water weight, cheap bulk powders like CM, GMS and TMG should suffice.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol. Whelp, I'm being general there but it is typically categorized with sarms. It's definitely a 'next level' ingredient that has to be taken seriously, has side effects, and is expensive. For a simple objective as regaining water weight, cheap bulk powders like CM, GMS and TMG should suffice.
If they work than I suppose that’s great. If not, a low dose MK-677 would probably work better, can be found for around $1 a day if you keep the dose low, and likely provide more training benefits than all those other things combined and the low dose would likely prevent any other side effects like lethargy.

Just something to think about if the other things don’t work like you want. None of those mentioned have ever given me what you’re looking for. I agree with you though, when my body fat gets lower my face gets too skinny and I look like I do drugs. Lol

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If they work than I suppose that’s great. If not, a low dose MK-677 would probably work better, can be found for around $1 a day if you keep the dose low, and likely provide more training benefits than all those other things combined and the low dose would likely prevent any other side effects like lethargy.

Just something to think about if the other things don’t work like you want. None of those mentioned have ever given me what you’re looking for. I agree with you though, when my body fat gets lower my face gets too skinny and I look like I do drugs. Lol
What does for mk would you recommend? At 20 daily I was too lethargic, I've tried 10 before and I dont think the lethargy was too bad, altho back then I didn't know mk caused lethargy and so wasn't looking out for it

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What does for mk would you recommend? At 20 daily I was too lethargic, I've tried 10 before and I dont think the lethargy was too bad, altho back then I didn't know mk caused lethargy and so wasn't looking out for it
I'd start with 10mg if you're susceptible to the side effects of it. I didn't get much lethargy from it at any dose.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I'd try a large dose of creatine pre and post workout. Are you drinking 1.5+ gallons/day?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards

Yeah 10mg a day of Zoo's mk677 would equal about .75cents a day! Vicious labs MK is my answer. Run it for 6-12 months.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I used MK at 12.5 mg and got puffy as ****. If all you want is some water retention, then that would be a good idea.... plus your sleep will be better.

^the cost won't be as bad since that's a half-dose, too...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Try 25mg of MA labs their stuff is the bomb Mike Arnold

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't I wish I had this problem!

Yeah, I would say MK would be the way to go on this one as well..

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MK-677 is not a SARM.