Ginger
    Turmeric
    Green tea
    Fish oil
    Pro bio
    Magnesium
    Vitamin d

Am I missing anything? Thanks!

2. Those will provide miniscule benefits and not worth the money if they aren't already staples he is taking.
    •   

3. Those are things I'm already taking. Any other options? I know he's too young for peptides.

4. What's the purpose of the surgery and is he trying to maintain muscle mass or anything like that? The only thing worthwhile to me would be BPC 157 as I had good luck with it after my shoulder surgery.

5. He has scoliosis they are replacing a rod. The recovery sucks and if I can help speed it up for him I want to. He's not trying to maintain muscle because he can't do anything athletic anyway.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    He has scoliosis they are replacing a rod. The recovery sucks and if I can help speed it up for him I want to. He's not trying to maintain muscle because he can't do anything athletic anyway.
    Yeah the only thing I would personally mess with would be peptides or GH. But at 16 I probably wouldn't, just take the pain medicine and follow the recovery process is about all that can be done for his age really.

7. Not sure if anyone noticed, but his brother is 16. HE should not be taking supplements and nor should anyone recommend them to him. Follow doctors orders is the best way to go.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements for Shoulder surgery
    By pyro123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 06:28 PM
  2. Supplements for post surgery and recovery
    By prld2gr8ns in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 04:09 AM
  3. Safety Supplements for M1T
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 07:04 PM
  4. Supps and blood for surgery
    By DieTrying in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 02:55 PM
  5. What are must supplements for cutting?
    By Gixxer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 09:04 AM