Magnesium
Vitamin d

Am I missing anything? Thanks!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Those will provide miniscule benefits and not worth the money if they aren't already staples he is taking.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Those are things I'm already taking. Any other options? I know he's too young for peptides.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's the purpose of the surgery and is he trying to maintain muscle mass or anything like that? The only thing worthwhile to me would be BPC 157 as I had good luck with it after my shoulder surgery.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
He has scoliosis they are replacing a rod. The recovery sucks and if I can help speed it up for him I want to. He's not trying to maintain muscle because he can't do anything athletic anyway.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He has scoliosis they are replacing a rod. The recovery sucks and if I can help speed it up for him I want to. He's not trying to maintain muscle because he can't do anything athletic anyway.
Yeah the only thing I would personally mess with would be peptides or GH. But at 16 I probably wouldn't, just take the pain medicine and follow the recovery process is about all that can be done for his age really.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure if anyone noticed, but his brother is 16. HE should not be taking supplements and nor should anyone recommend them to him. Follow doctors orders is the best way to go.