Massacre Xt not much change in appetite

blessard1

Awards
Been taking massmax twice daily for about a month now and still not much change in appetite. Still struggle to even get breakfast down but every other meal im fine. Any advice on timing of doses or other supplements?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Been taking massmax twice daily for about a month now and still not much change in appetite. Still struggle to even get breakfast down but every other meal im fine. Any advice on timing of doses or other supplements?
I'm close to finishing my first bottle and I've only noticed a subtle increase in appetite. I've also never had an appetite problem though lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Many people see increased hunger from gh type products like SNS Growth Factor XT. On top of that, the sleep and recovery you will get will be top notch.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Appetite increase with Massmax is reported across the board but everyone is different so if you have major issues with your appetite, like not being able to get breakfest down, it might not fix that but with a normal healthy appetite, adding in MassMax will put it through the roof!

How much do you weigh?

blessard1

Awards
Many people see increased hunger from gh type products like SNS Growth Factor XT. On top of that, the sleep and recovery you will get will be top notch.
Yea I bought mk 677 for after my run with massmax. Heard that’s pretty good too.

blessard1

Awards
Appetite increase with Massmax is reported across the board but everyone is different so if you have major issues with your appetite, like not being able to get breakfest down, it might not fix that but with a normal healthy appetite, adding in MassMax will put it through the roof!

How much do you weigh?
Always had trouble being hungry around breakfast time so I kinda just force feed myself crap like pop tarts and protein bars cause there’s no way I could eat 6 eggs and oatmeal. I’ve tried lol and I’m 145lbs at 5’11

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Always had trouble being hungry around breakfast time so I kinda just force feed myself crap like pop tarts and protein bars cause there’s no way I could eat 6 eggs and oatmeal. I’ve tried lol and I’m 145lbs at 5’11
Yea it wont magically fix an ongoing issue but time and time again it increases appetite in users, however everyone is different. I think you might want to look into other areas for this issue as I dont see a supplement fixing this 'problem' for you.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Eat quality food so you can perform at top level! Even when you don't work out!

blessard1

Awards
Yea it wont magically fix an ongoing issue but time and time again it increases appetite in users, however everyone is different. I think you might want to look into other areas for this issue as I dont see a supplement fixing this 'problem' for you.
Yea it kinda has to do with my anxiety but I hate using that excuse. Was hoping a supp would help a bit but I’ve seen nothing but good reviews on massmax so that’s why I gave it a try. Not sure if I should but the second bottle for weeks 5-8..

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It generally gets stronger into the second bottle, for most the appetite increase comes on in the third week so could very well take a little bit longer for you as everyone is different.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. There is an underlying issue that causes you not to be hungry. If one has a normal appetite, they would easily notice the increase in hunger. Just like with fat burners. People want to decrease their hunger and think fat burners are the issue. They can help, but if one has an insanely large appetite, it will be difficult to control it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny you mentioned this cause I've used Anabeta 2x at 2 jars each version and I've gone through 4 jars
of Magnitropin in the past I NEVER felt that so called hunger increase that many said they got from both of
these products. Mass Max is on my list to try in the future at 2 jars so when I do I won't have high hopes for
appetite since this didn't do it for you or any of the others didn't do it for me.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just because you don’t notice increased hunger doesn’t mean it’s not working. I’ve not gotten an increase in hunger in a few supplements that should have caused it, and I’ve also gotten spikes in hunger from supplements that shouldn’t cause it.

It takes time to train yourself to eat more just like with anything else, I think. It used to be impossible for me to get 3,000 calories a day, no matter what I ate. Now I can eat 5,000 plus calories if I wanted to. Lol

blessard1

Awards
Funny you mentioned this cause I've used Anabeta 2x at 2 jars each version and I've gone through 4 jars
of Magnitropin in the past I NEVER felt that so called hunger increase that many said they got from both of
these products. Mass Max is on my list to try in the future at 2 jars so when I do I won't have high hopes for
appetite since this didn't do it for you or any of the others didn't do it for me.
I still need to try anabeta but magnitropin and origin are two I really wanted to try. I seem to be the only one from what I’ve read that hasn’t really had the hunger effect from massmax lol most likely psychological tho

blessard1

Awards
Just because you don’t notice increased hunger doesn’t mean it’s not working. I’ve not gotten an increase in hunger in a few supplements that should have caused it, and I’ve also gotten spikes in hunger from supplements that shouldn’t cause it.

It takes time to train yourself to eat more just like with anything else, I think. It used to be impossible for me to get 3,000 calories a day, no matter what I ate. Now I can eat 5,000 plus calories if I wanted to. Lol
Oh yea for sure but i mainly got on it for the appetite increase. Am I feeling a bit stronger in my lifts. Jeez man i can barely eat 3,000 on a good day.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yea for sure but i mainly got on it for the appetite increase. Am I feeling a bit stronger in my lifts. Jeez man i can barely eat 3,000 on a good day.
Don’t get stuck into thinking that you can only eat chicken, rice, and broccoli. There’s nothing wrong with eating higher caloried foods like peanut butter, whole milk, and ground beef.

The biggest and best I ever looked was when I was eating a full pizza once or twice a week after my back and leg workouts.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t get stuck into thinking that you can only eat chicken, rice, and broccoli. There’s nothing wrong with eating higher caloried foods like peanut butter, whole milk, and ground beef.

The biggest and best I ever looked was when I was eating a full pizza once or twice a week after my back and leg workouts.
Exactly. If hunger is an issue, stick with nuts and oils for fat sources. Look into protein sources with more fat. Look into carb choices that are more caloric dense per gram of carb. Pasta for example. Those foods will not fill you up since they have higher calories and you will be able to eat more of them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Side note, potential hunger increase is just one benefit from MassMax XT. You may not be seeing that specific benefit (we all react differently) but you should still try to increase your calories as needed to meet your goals.