Performax - thumbs up

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw a sample offer for Nootropimax online, which I've wanted to try, so I filled out the form, and added a note telling them what I do, how many guys I work with, and that it's a bunch of guys who'd be all over it so I'd be happy to pass out samples.

A couple days later I got a small square box packed with maybe 20 sample packets! So far, I've given 3 two packets each, feedback is excellent.

Thanks guys!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw a sample offer for Nootropimax online, which I've wanted to try, so I filled out the form, and added a note telling them what I do, how many guys I work with, and that it's a bunch of guys who'd be all over it so I'd be happy to pass out samples.

A couple days later I got a small square box packed with maybe 20 sample packets! So far, I've given 3 two packets each, feedback is excellent.

Thanks guys!
That was very generous...way to go Performax Labs!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
One of the best . I use it before handling difficult cases.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s a great product! And thanks for the kind words. Performax Labs really is a stand up company.

Have you tried it yet?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once, yes, two days ago. I took it at 6am with water, empty stomach, instead of my coffee. There was no 'hit', but after a while my caffeine needs were satisfied, and maybe 2 hours in I felt very alert, and focused, and that simply continued throughout the afternoon, none of my usual slump or mental tiredness I usually experience, and it never ended or crashed. Pretty interesting stuff!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once, yes, two days ago. I took it at 6am with water, empty stomach, instead of my coffee. There was no 'hit', but after a while my caffeine needs were satisfied, and maybe 2 hours in I felt very alert, and focused, and that simply continued throughout the afternoon, none of my usual slump or mental tiredness I usually experience, and it never ended or crashed. Pretty interesting stuff!
Sounds exactly like what we aimed for, nice clean long lasting energy and focus. Its not a pre etc so not major hit just a very long lasting smooth energy and focus!

This is at 2 caps? I sometimes take 3 caps just cause my stim tolerance is so high.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, two caps. :) It's very smooth and long lasting, and focus was great!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two caps is my sweet spot. Glad you enjoyed it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So basically i'm a bodyguard, part of a large team. We work long hours, 12 in my case, to 18+ for other guys. We can never just relax, or chill; stuff happens fast, and we need to be razor sharp, quick thinking, and on point all. the. damn. time. One moment of inattention and you can lose your job, or worse. So we tend to drink a lot of coffee, and use preworkouts and nootropics to help boost performance.

I gave a sample to the guy most under the gun here, today, I'll see what he says. Regardless, I know one guy went to buy a bottle already. ;)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically i'm a bodyguard, part of a large team. We work long hours, 12 in my case, to 18+ for other guys. We can never just relax, or chill; stuff happens fast, and we need to be razor sharp, quick thinking, and on point all. the. damn. time. One moment of inattention and you can lose your job, or worse. So we tend to drink a lot of coffee, and use preworkouts and nootropics to help boost performance.

I gave a sample to the guy most under the gun here, today, I'll see what he says. Regardless, I know one guy went to buy a bottle already. ;)
I'm glad to hear people are enjoying it, and look forward to hearing how it treats today's guy. I think it's actually a very good formula for the purpose/scenario/use you mentioned. For one, we know the benefits caffeine has on wakefulness, alertness, reaction time, etc. There are numerous studies showing these benefits for soldiers and military personnel, including improving speed of detection without negatively influencing accuracy. Furthermore, the inclusion of theanine with caffeine has been shown to improve reaction time further, and improve accuracy and reduce susceptibility to distracting information. Being "stimmed-out" and jittery is certainly not ideal, and shaky hands sounds like a recipe for disaster. Also, the synergy between caffeine and ornithine allows the beneficial effects of caffeine to last longer, with more benefits noted at 8 hours post-ingestion relative to caffeine alone. Caffeine has also been shown to help reduce cold-discomfort, and Noopept "can be used for rapid adaptation to both cold and hot climate." I'm not sure if you guys are outdoors a lot, but it's another little bonus. I think that the scletetium can also be helpful here, as it has been found to reduce stress/anxiety during stressful situations, consistent with its historical use of being taken prior to stressful events, like hunting.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Yes, we are outside all damn day, for the most part, rain or shine. I certainly am, others somewhat less so. I was out for 12hrs in 115 degrees (in the shade, but still), as well as 28-40 degrees.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I brought a few more samples in today, gave more to the one guy who only got 1 sample. He snatched it with the quickness and said 'Sweet!' and disappeared, I'm assuming to take it, haha.

Good stuff.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome man! If they want to order some, let me know and I can direct you to the best deals going on right now.