anavite - 1-androstenedione USADA Ban Question??

1. Exclamation anavite - 1-androstenedione USADA Ban Question??

Hi,

Please can anyone shed any light on the topic that Gaspari Anavite has been found to contain 1-androstenedione and been added to the 'High Risk' category by USADA..!!

Tested April 2017:

"At the same time a supplement from notorious supplement company Gaspari Nutrition was added to the USADA high-risk list. Batch testing of a particular batch had showed the presence of 1-androstenedione"

This can be found if you search on google. I heard a competitive athlete was suspended for using this 'Multivitamin'...

Just a bit worried about this statement, please can anyone let me know if it is in fact safe or not to take as it has been my go to Multi for a while now..

Thanks in advance.

2. I thought my gains were from creatine..
    •   

3. Do you feel like you're "on cycle" when you're taking it?

Idk, I feels like it's a lot of athletes that fail a test and then says it's a tainted supplement, wouldn't surprise me if they have their "own mix" put in those bottles and if they tested a bunch of other bottles it would not contain said ingredients. I'm not saying it do or don't contain said ingredients, just that it seems a little convenient that a multi (of all things) should contain banned ingredients...

You've probably nothing to worry about.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD ban question
    By danny20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. ATD Ban questions
    By Steelwolf in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 01:48 PM
  3. upcoming ban question
    By purelife1 in forum Anabolics