5-methyl,7-methoxysoflavone

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Sup bros,

I've been reading on this compound and I feel it would be a good addition to a PCT protocol. I've read it helps reduce cortisol and also reduce bad cholesterol, decrease bodyfat and increase energy.

i have used this back in the day when it came out and I did feel my muscles harden but no increase in muscle mass. It also seemed to have helped me burn some BF, don't remember well. I do remember I went on 800mgs per day and this was the only way to see results.

please share your experiences,

Thanks,

Carlito

Purge

Awards
Used it on several occassions--back when it was being hyped to high Hades by Cytodyne, and before the message board posters began spreading the word about how useless it is. Save your money.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted a cortisol reducer, I'd just buy some Lean Extreme. I tried some Methoxy-7 from biotest and got nothing from it (big surprise :rant: ). I would stick with the proven cort reducer, plus with the money you save, you can buy some supplements for cholesterol. Plus LX does have some fat loss properties.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Third time's the charm: Save your money.

cubbybear

Awards
I remember Iron Curtain Labs' GH1000, with guys like Magnus Ver Magnussun and Chris Confessor in all those ads staking their reputation on it. I tried about 3 bottles of it, hoping eventually it would work but didn't see any results. Yeah I was pretty gullible, still am sometimes. I also tried it from a couple other companies, one of them Biotest which was a liquid version. I liked how it tasted. I actually thought their liquid version did a little something, but not much. None of it lived up to a fraction of the hype. More recently I tried Dermasize to see if it worked any better absorbed through the skin like they claimed. It seemed to work better than the products did orally/ sublingually for me. I used it after my last M1T cycle a few months ago, during a month of PCT then after along with m4ohn and actually kept my strength gains but my bodyweight was still up there too. But it's hard to say how much it really helped.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Go with an ecdy/Cissus combo instead. It's working pretty well for me at retaining muscle while I take a break from lifting (for the most part) this summer.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i personally like methoxyisoflavone, provided i get it real cheap. >500mg/day and my recovery time just plummets.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that ecdy can work in some people at very high doses.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It seems to for me at around 300 mgs per day and that's mostly in the endurance and recovery aspects. I really haven't tested it for anabolism per se.