Fatburner - Broke out in sweats - why?

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I had a sample of Bloodshr3d by Olympus Labs. Decided to try it at work today, since i didnt have a coffee and i broke out hard in sweats.

It was amazing how much sweat was coming out. I had to leave cuz my office clothes was literally drench right threw.

Whole body was sweating i was covered, why would that happen?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You took the whole packet without taking into account your stim tolerance?

Slimp Shady

Awards
Lol thats what they do man. Raising your body temp means more calories burned. That's the simplest way to put it but that isn't the whole picture

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Did you eat anything before or while you took it? Were you shaking or feeling uncomfortable? Certain thermogenics really hit hard on an empty stomach. It's also not uncommon for people to half-dose supplements.

Also if it was the RAW Edition, you could be very sensitive to a-yohimbine. Many people on this board are.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
But I am curious as to your opinion on this. It sounds like the product is working as intended, albeit VERY VERY well. Did you view the product's effect as a bad thing or a good thing?

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Lol thats what they do man. Raising your body temp means more calories burned. That's the simplest way to put it but that isn't the whole picture
Lol i get it now. Thanks, im going to go buy some!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Lol I hope if I get a fat burner or thermogenic it makes me sweat others wise it's not doing what I want it to lol

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Did you eat anything before or while you took it? Were you shaking or feeling uncomfortable? Certain thermogenics really hit hard on an empty stomach. It's also not uncommon for people to half-dose supplements.

Also if it was the RAW Edition, you could be very sensitive to a-yohimbine . Many people on this board are.
I had a package of oreo oatmeal before hand. Sorry i cant recall now if it was the raw version

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt uncomfortable. The only thing was it felt like a waste sitting at the office. I felt like it would be awesome on cardio day. I wanted to go on my treadmill and go hard af. Honestly i felt really good. It was a good sweat like i just had really good sex with someone amazing. I had that after glow effect going while sweating hard

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt uncomfortable. The only thing was it felt like a waste sitting at the office. I felt like it would be awesome on cardio day. I wanted to go on my treadmill and go hard af. Honestly i felt really good. It was a good sweat like i just had really good sex with someone amazing. I had that after glow effect going while sweating hard
Oh, in that case... Buy more! Haha. It sounds like the ingredients work very well for you!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, someone send me a sample of this stuff... I wanna see if it is a fluke or if it can make me break a sweat just sitting around. It has been a LONG while since anything other than ECA has been able to make me sweat while inactive.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Y will get ya if you are not use to it. Bloodshr3d Raw is pretty damn strong.

Slimp Shady

Awards
Lol i get it now. Thanks, im going to go buy some!
Do some research first. Idk what all you're taking at the moment but you have to watch out. For example if you're on a high stimulant based pre you wouldn't want to take that with a high stim thermogenic

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Do some research first. Idk what all you're taking at the moment but you have to watch out. For example if you're on a high stimulant based pre you wouldn't want to take that with a high stim thermogenic
Ty ill keep that in mind

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Wow, someone send me a sample of this stuff... I wanna see if it is a fluke or if it can make me break a sweat just sitting around. It has been a LONG while since anything other than ECA has been able to make me sweat while inactive.
For me it felt better than eca. Sat around and i was literally drench in sweat. Will try again, hopefully i get the same results

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine makes that happen to me....after a few days it gets better but i do my best to stay away from yohimbine

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on eca and yohimbine combine and i don't even get a slight sweat, hahahaha. Man I'm amazed how everybody is different because that's making you sweat and go nuts, but some others don't even get a slight appetite suppression.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine makes that happen to me....after a few days it gets better but i do my best to stay away from yohimbine
Same! Yohimbine usually makes me be on the toilet 20 minutes after taking it pre workout. haha

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
I've done the WAR and RAW versions and the RAW makes me feel awful while the WAR is legit. That yohimbe is brutal on me.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same! Yohimbine usually makes me be on the toilet 20 minutes after taking it pre workout. haha
i also get cold sweats

like the OP, I've taken a fat burner, went to work, sweat through a few shirts and had to leave for the day

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I had a sample of Bloodshr3d by Olympus Labs. Decided to try it at work today, since i didnt have a coffee and i broke out hard in sweats.

It was amazing how much sweat was coming out. I had to leave cuz my office clothes was literally drench right threw.

Whole body was sweating i was covered, why would that happen?
For me it felt better than eca. Sat around and i was literally drench in sweat. Will try again, hopefully i get the same results
Damn Bro!
I want a TUB of whatever you took!!

Eight

Eight

Awards
i also get cold sweats
The cold sweats with Bloodshr3d Raw are horrendous. In a good way, I suppose.

I don't mind the light sweat, but I always feel absolutely freezing on that stuff. So end up in a constant cycle of hoodie on coz I'm cold, hoodie off coz I'm sweating too much; hoodie back on; hoodie back off...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i also get cold sweats

like the OP, I've taken a fat burner, went to work, sweat through a few shirts and had to leave for the day
Yes. Yohimbine seems like what a dirty crack head must always feel like. It is the most uncomfortable, sweaty, anxiety feeling supplement out there. Oh, in my opinion, of course. haha

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
The cold sweats with Bloodshr3d Raw are horrendous. In a good way, I suppose.

I don't mind the light sweat, but I always feel absolutely freezing on that stuff. So end up in a constant cycle of hoodie on coz I'm cold, hoodie off coz I'm sweating too much; hoodie back on; hoodie back off...
What do you think gives you the chills I have takin some thing in the past that would give me chills from time to time...

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A lot of times what I'll do while cutting is replace 1 serving of the fat burner with my preworkout.

So on workout days, I'll take the fat burning in the AM, then preworkout in the afternoon. Depending on the strength of the fat burner, you may want to push the AM serving back a little so you don't crash in between AM fat Burner dosage and Preworkout.

On "Off" days, I'll just take 2 servings of the fat burner.

This is all assuming your fat burner recommends 2 doses.

Eight

Eight

Awards
What do you think gives you the chills...
Honestly, I have no idea. I want to say that I haven't really used thermogenics before, but I guess that's not true. Taken a lot of ephedrine and a little clenbuterol, neither give me cold sweats. So I guess it is something in the Raw that does it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Y will get ya if you are not use to it. Bloodshr3d Raw is pretty damn strong.
This. I took a sample packet that had yohimbine in it and broke out, stomach upset, gagging a bit, cold sweat , goosebumps

probably the alpha yohimbine

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Yohimbine seems like what a dirty crack head must always feel like. It is the most uncomfortable, sweaty, anxiety feeling supplement out there. Oh, in my opinion, of course. haha
Dirty crackhead sounds right

For me it goes away as i continue to use....in most cases.....but if i can find something without it..then id rather just not deal with it

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Dirty crackhead sounds right

For me it goes away as i continue to use....in most cases.....but if i can find something without it..then id rather just not deal with it
Yohimbine doesn't make me feel any different.. I'm at 10 mcg once a day, should I go up to 12?