Defuse :(

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Awesome, Cheers buddy.
    How long does it usually take to reach the UK?
    2-3 bottles can go by First Class (cheapest shipping option) and usually arrives within 10 days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    Just in time for my biggest meals of the year!! Good news!
    Between Defuse restock and the new Anabolic Window Protocol, I'm going for a heavy leg/back workout Thanksgiving morning then blowing out all of the gaskets the rest of the day. I'll be measuring before and after stats.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Between Defuse restock and the new Anabolic Window Protocol, I'm going for a heavy leg/back workout Thanksgiving morning then blowing out all of the gaskets the rest of the day. I'll be measuring before and after stats.
    Nice, same plan here. I really cant believe what a difference Defuse makes, especially around the holidays. I ate like a machine at both Thanksgiving and Christmas last year. I am taking for days in a row and didnt gain a pound. Its amazing stuff.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What do you mean new anabolic window and defuse? Please explain lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should be here on the 18th and they will start shipping same day.
    good I'm ready to try this stuff out...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    What do you mean new anabolic window and defuse? Please explain lol
    I'm dialing in a new anabolic window protocol using Strafe, activation of heat shock proteins, and triggering glycocen supercompensation (with a few more side goodies). So far I am up 12 pounds in 9 days (haven't weighed myself yet today) and my strength is way up.

7. What is your muscle builder?

8. I've been hungry for two weeks! Waiting another 2 weeks to then SLAY some good food! And train harder than EVER!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    What is your muscle builder?
    It's a combination of ingredients/products taken at strategic times around workout...will be released for public testing soon.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's a combination of ingredients/products taken at strategic times around workout... will be released for public testing soon .
    International as well please

11. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    International as well please
    Three of the ingredients are liquids, which is delaying the release. I've been trying to make cycodextrin complexes out of them, but have obviously had my hands full the past few days.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Three of the ingredients are liquids, which is delaying the release. I've been trying to make cycodextrin complexes out of them, but have obviously had my hands full the past few days.
    Please let us know asap, here or fb.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should be here on the 18th and they will start shipping same day.
    Dumb question but I assume on the 18th we'll be able to order from the Evomuse website? Or is it available at a different site? Sorry if this was already addressed

14. What products will be available for sale, want to buy a few items.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Dumb question but I assume on the 18th we'll be able to order from the Evomuse website? Or is it available at a different site? Sorry if this was already addressed
    It's available for presale right now on the Evomuse website for $30.99. Tomorrow, the preorder ends and the regular price of $44.99 will be up.

I just got the shipping notification, so I will begin shipping on Thursday/Friday.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    What products will be available for sale, want to buy a few items.
    Off the top of my head, the following are in stock:

BRITE
    Supernova
    Smolder huge 2 bottle discount
    AlphaBurn
    Gut Health
    Clear Edge (also thursday)
    Defuse
    Strafe

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's available for presale right now on the Evomuse website for $30.99. Tomorrow, the preorder ends and the regular price of $44.99 will be up.

I just got the shipping notification, so I will begin shipping on Thursday/Friday.
    Thank you! For my next potentially dumb question: it says that it's a fat gain inhibitor. However, if you're recomping or cutting would it also aid in fat loss? Something that inhibits fat gain isn't necessarily prone to induce fatloss from what I've read. Thanks!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Thank you! For my next potentially dumb question: it says that it's a fat gain inhibitor. However, if you're recomping or cutting would it also aid in fat loss? Something that inhibits fat gain isn't necessarily prone to induce fatloss from what I've read. Thanks!!
    It would aid in regards to fat loss by inhibiting/preventing any new or additional fat accumilation.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Fat gain is a dynamic process, with fatty acids being freed from mature adipocytes via lipolysis (among other processes) while synthases and other processes are constantly refilling those stores as well as filling pre-adipocytes and causing them to mature into full blown adipodycytes. Doing a smart, lean bulk (recomp) or strict cut while short-circuiting fat gain will allow for a MUCH more potent effect.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Off the top of my head, the following are in stock:

BRITE
    Supernova
    Smolder huge 2 bottle discount
    AlphaBurn
    Gut Health
    Clear Edge (also thursday)
    Defuse
    Strafe
    Any idea when you be getting injureez restocked?

21. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    Any idea when you be getting injureez restocked?
    I have a few in stock, but I didn't want to oversell. Let me add them back to stock really quick.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    its already up for presale on the evo shopify.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

23. Was just about to let everyone know it's up for sale

Guess you beat me to it

24. Why is Glycolog a no-go? If you look at Guerilla Chemist's video, he explains all the ingredients and their function.
    "A dumbbell is a man's best friend"

25. Only 3 caps with this batch of defuse. Interesting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 495
    Last Post: Today, 11:57 AM
  2. Defuse (240 Capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 02:45 AM
  3. Thoughts on Evomuse Defuse?
    By bechsgaard in forum Supplements