Defuse :(

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    i have slinmax in my "tier 2" fo gda's... its decent, but not the best IMO.

    My List
    Tier 1 - OG Recompadrol (RIP), C&P Predator, Evomuse Slintensity
    T2 - SNS Glycophase (cheap as dirt too), Perfomax Slinmax, USPLabs AP (RIP)

    No-go's for me: Slinsane (think its dc'd anyways), glycolog, AI Glycobol XT
    I'm gonna give these a try sometime for sure.... tier 1 of couse


  2. been using chaos and pain predator for like 4 bottles now lol i like it. Never used slinmax and just found it for bogo so i popped on in.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    been using chaos and pain predator for like 4 bottles now lol i like it. Never used slinmax and just found it for bogo so i popped on in.
    It's buy 1 get one free...if I am correct

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    It's buy 1 get one free...if I am correct
    yes sir, that is correct

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    Hey is slin max any good I didn't realize what a gda was till this thread... sounds like of like a miracle pill....
    SlinMax is definitely my Go-To GDA. I've tried LOADS of GDA's/NP's and I've tested nearly all of them against my blood glucose/insulin monitor and SlinMax has proven to be the most effective of them all so far. I've been running it 8 weeks on followed by 1-2 weeks off now for nearly two years now, it's kind of like a staple.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    No-go's for me: Slinsane (think its dc'd anyways), glycolog, AI Glycobol XT
    I'm thinking of picking up some BSL Glycolog, it's got quite an impressive profile. Why would you not go near it?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I'm thinking of picking up some BSL Glycolog, it's got quite an impressive profile. Why would you not go near it?
    because I used it and it did nothing for me, BSL is a shady as hell company, and its typically super overpriced ha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    i have slinmax in my "tier 2" fo gda's... its decent, but not the best IMO.

    My List
    Tier 1 - OG Recompadrol (RIP), C&P Predator, Evomuse Slintensity
    T2 - SNS Glycophase (cheap as dirt too), Perfomax Slinmax, USPLabs AP (RIP)

    No-go's for me: Slinsane (think its dc'd anyways), glycolog, AI Glycobol XT
    Rumor has it there's a relaunch in the works....
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    Rumor has it there's a relaunch in the works....
    not exactly a relaunch, but kind of... Ched bought the formula and has made some tweaks and additions from what he's told me. They're having some problems getting the extracts and such manufactured tho so timeline has changed dramatically many times now.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Firreozkan View Post
    Damn! This really looks interresting! How many kcal can you consume with one cheat meal with this? Can I go around 5000? And nothing will count? What is the best alternative today?
    What do you think? lol If you read the right up the ingredients work through many different pathways to decrease the chance of lipogenesis not completely block it outright. There is also no way anyone can give an answer to this as there is no way to calculate these types of things. It is similar to asking if I go the library for four hours how much smarter will I be?????? Or, If I jump as hard as I can how high will I jump?

    Questions asking for anything regarding exact numbers, other than doses, in the supplement/diet/perforrmane world are unanswerable.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    because I used it and it did nothing for me, BSL is a shady as hell company, and its typically super overpriced ha.
    Oh I don't know about that I beta tested their pain relief product "Black Tar Herowin" it seemed properly dosed.................lol

  12. Only used one bottle, loved it. Lasts a long time as you do not want to use regularly per Dsade. My normal "cheat meal" help is Glycophase, agmatine, and cissus.

  13. Clear Edge is already paid for and in production, with the new Epitome version coming right after. Right now it's a tie between DCP (with the new Capsaicin hybrid molecule) and Defuse for production in early November.

    I'm out myself, and dreading the Holidays coming up.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. I wonder when defuse will hit the shelf in time for summer or what...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Clear Edge is already paid for and in production, with the new Epitome version coming right after. Right now it's a tie between DCP (with the new Capsaicin hybrid molecule) and Defuse for production in early November.

    I'm out myself, and dreading the Holidays coming up.
    As much as I want Defuse I remember you saying it has a very low profit margin. Would rather see you have things up and running full swing again. One vote for DCP.

  16. I've learned my lesson.. always stock up heavily with anything from evomuse!! it goes quick!!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Clear Edge is already paid for and in production, with the new Epitome version coming right after. Right now it's a tie between DCP (with the new Capsaicin hybrid molecule) and Defuse for production in early November.

    I'm out myself, and dreading the Holidays coming up.
    Ill send you a sealed bottle of defuse if you send me 2 bottles when you get another batch worked up

  18. Haja defuse is up for pre order now!

  19. picked up 4 bottles yesterday as soon as it went up ha. can. not. wait.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Firreozkan View Post
    Haja defuse is up for pre order now!
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    picked up 4 bottles yesterday as soon as it went up ha. can. not. wait.
    WHERE AT?!?!?!?!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    WHERE AT?!?!?!?!
    https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/evomuse-defuse

  22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    picked up 4 bottles yesterday as soon as it went up ha. can. not. wait.
    Got 3! How long will they last?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Firreozkan View Post
    Got 3! How long will they last?
    Not including retailer orders, we're about 30% sold so far in one day.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. just got two bottles
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 445
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 03:02 PM
  2. Defuse (240 Capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 01:45 AM
  3. Thoughts on Evomuse Defuse?
    By bechsgaard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:23 AM
  4. Stock Update: Defuse and Nerve Restore
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:17 PM
  5. Ms_Mac's Cheating with Defuse Log
    By ms_mac in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Log in
Log in