Bulking supplements, any suggestions

Headhunter26

Headhunter26

Awards
I’ve used creatine and mass gainers with great results. Now closing in on 20 years old I’m starting to see my build max out, are there any more natty bulking supplements out there? Thanks In advance!

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Massmax xt, alphamax xt, anabeta elite, mtest, follidrone 2.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Massmax xt, alphamax xt, anabeta elite, mtest, follidrone 2.
For natty, there are several types of testboosters and supps that you can look into. You might want to narrow down your direction first.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
fearn soy granule, x factor and Test1fy would be a good trio!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For bulking I will second MassMax XT. Many users gained 4+ lbs in 4 weeks. It will increase protein synthesis, strength, endurance, and muscle mass. Check out the logs, sponsored and unsponsored.

Nutriverse has it for 20% off, and you can use AM5 for an additional 5% off.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Bulking eat in excess but... I always like ArA I think the suggested dose is 4 caps but if you can afford to do 6-7 ... the pumps and strength on 2.5-3 bottles is pretty much unbeatable.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS XGELS is the tried and true natty supplement for bulking. Many respected members here on AM can attest to the effectiveness of the product.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting formula. Great feedback. This is going to the top of my “try next” list.
Glad to hear that. Nutriverse usually has 20% off plus an additional 5% with code AM5. If you need help finding it for a good price, PM me or one of the reps.

Any known side effects of massmax?
I have not seen anything as far as negative side effects. One effect is increase in hunger, so if one is cutting or recomping, MassMax XT might not be the best choice. if one is limiting calories but is looking for a natural anabolic, I suggest AlphaMax XT instead.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way is your build maxing out at 20 years old. Be more optimistic, you have a lot more natural growth potential.

Orig1n is an excellent bulker. It's a natural anabolic that increases appetite increase as well as aids with nutrient uptake. It's currently being rebooted, but the version that's on the market right now is still excellent.

Tr1umph + X-Gels is a great stack. While Tr1umph, which is full of daily ergogenic aids, is great solo, it's synergistic with the arachidonic acid in X-Gels due to the inclusion of LCLT and soy lecithin. Definitely a tried and true bulking stack.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fearns, Mass Max, and lots of calories. I'm about to deadlift 625, conventional, with a stiff bar at 36 years old on that stack.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Fearns, Mass Max, and lots of calories. I'm about to deadlift 625, conventional, with a stiff bar at 36 years old on that stack.
stiff bar club checking in.. not fun.. I don't "need" a deadlift bar but at least one with a little whip is nice