Question about Olympus labs Ignit3 Dosing

shilajit

Awards
anyone have any experience dosing It higher? like 6-8 caps or so per day.

I'm a hard head when It comes to stimulants and I don't really get a lot from even 5 caps at once.

Just wondering If It's safe to take a higher dosage throughout the day rather than be limited to 5 caps

I'm 6'3 255 pounds so It probably takes me a bit more than the average person anyway.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't increase the dose. Caffeine isn't the only stimulant in there, and I don't want you to go crazy dosing rauwolscine or the other stims.

Ignit3 is pretty high-stimmed, but stims aren't the highlight of the supplement. Bloodshr3d is probably a better pick for pure energy out of our burners. Ignit3, on the other hand, is our more comprehensive burner. Even if you're not "feeling" it, it's still doing its job by increasing metabolism, stimulating lipolysis, stimulating thermogenesis, inhibiting lipogenesis, etc.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Im not an OL rep so i don't have to tell you to play it safe lol. What i can tell you is all the bottles of ignite ive gone through there have been inconsistencies in how much powder is in each cap. Id say 1 out of every 5 caps is extremely "squishy" and feels like there is nothing inside the capsule where the other 4 out of 5 will be "firm" to the squeeze test and feel full of powder. Ive gone through about 5 bottles of ignite i love the stuff but always make sure i don't grab all "squishy" capsules in one serving because then you probably wouldn't get enough product or enough stim, in your case.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't dose higher than recommended. You can wait until an OL rep chimes in but that's my opinion is to just dose as recommended on the bottle.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given the lack of exact spec and dose information about eria jarensis extract or the dosing of rauwolscine in the product, I'd say you should heed their reps advice.

If you have a very high caffeine tolerance, possibly buy some separate caffeine pills.

If you want to flexibly dose a stimulant product outside of label recommendations you should ONLY be doing so if you have a full disclosure of stimulants, and that's not just a knock on prop blends, it's just that you're never going to get tacit approval to overdose a product from company reps due to liability so you're unlikely to get a real sense of what proprietary doses of stims are in a product and whether you have safety threshold room there

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone have any experience dosing It higher? like 6-8 caps or so per day.

I'm a hard head when It comes to stimulants and I don't really get a lot from even 5 caps at once.

Just wondering If It's safe to take a higher dosage throughout the day rather than be limited to 5 caps

I'm 6'3 255 pounds so It probably takes me a bit more than the average person anyway.
That's some pretty high tolerance!!
I've had to bin my last bottle of Ignit3, it was beating the sh*t out of my heart and making me jittery as hell at just three caps.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another thing is, while stims are the primary concern, it's not just because of the stims that I'm saying not to increase the dose. Ignit3 is a very comprehensive product, and also our R&D team put a lot of thought into how much we want to be activating each pathway. You don't want to go crazy stimulating AMPK either. It's dosed the way it is for a reason.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
It's my 3 bottles and the last because lot of caps are empty about caps on 3 bottles.
I send an email nutraplanet for this but they told me just take a picture.
Now I don't believe in caps, I open all and I just take the powder with water.