Anabolic Pump(Closest product to it?)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Anabolic Pump(Closest product to it?)


    Recently used an older bottle of this, and felt like it gave good pumps and helped lean me out with extra carbs.

    Ive tried other products which are popular, but none have worked this well for me.

    It seems hard to find, whats the closest thing to it?

    Thanks


  2. -300mg NA-R-ALA every morning fasting!
    -2 apple vinegar sprouts during main meals
    - the cinnamon to season it!

    Soon I will try Glycolog.

    In the past I tried the I-Load of prosupps, great!
    •   
       


  3. https://www.chaosandpain.com/predator/

    Predator is a amazing gda and amazing with carb meals
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  4. I miss anabolic pump and recompadrol! I honestly haven't seen anything close to it yet. Predator may be next on my list.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Recently used an older bottle of this, and felt like it gave good pumps and helped lean me out with extra carbs.

    Ive tried other products which are popular, but none have worked this well for me.

    It seems hard to find, whats the closest thing to it?

    Thanks
    SlinMax would be a great replacement. If you were to ask about specific ingredients to make your own GDA, people would suggest agmatine, Ba-r-ala and berberine. You would see other ingredients as well, but from similar threads, those are the ingredients I see most. SlinMax has all three of those, at required dosages and other ingredients to add in glucose metabolism. With 2 caps, I can eat a carb heavy meal and not feel any bloating. Also, the food pumps are incredible. If you are already fairly lean and vascular, you should become more vascular with a high carb meal.

    Nutriverse has it for 20% off when you add it to your cart plus you can save 5% more with code AM5

    https://www.nutri-verse.com/slinmax/
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Predator is the best GDA On the market right now. Do yourself a favor and buy it..It tops the old AP, Slinmax, Glycophase etc...
    Easily worth every penny of your money and matches the OG Recompadrol if not better.
    @pyrobatt @BloodManor
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Predator is the best GDA On the market right now. Do yourself a favor and buy it..It tops the old AP, Slinmax, Glycophase etc...
    Easily worth every penny of your money and matches the OG Recompadrol if not better.
    @pyrobatt @BloodManor
    Thank you for the kind words as always
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  8. On top of that you could use Olympia45 on their site which brings Predator to 21.99

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Predator is the best GDA On the market right now. Do yourself a favor and buy it..It tops the old AP, Slinmax, Glycophase etc...
    Easily worth every penny of your money and matches the OG Recompadrol if not better.
    @pyrobatt @BloodManor
    Glycolog has a better profile.
    Have you ever tried?

  10. What about magnum mimic? Good formula?
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Glycolog has a better profile.
    Have you ever tried?
    Yes. Predator is still better, at least in my experience. Then again a lot of people who bought predator on here have had similar experience as myself.
    Predator I was able to add 300-400 kcals, got leaner, and was losing weight and recomping.

    I only felt this before on the OG Recompadrol (RIP), Slinsane (Evomuse) But glycolog, RPG (Redcon) ap (USP) , slinmax (Performax), slinsane, Assassinate (OL) glycophase (SNS), transform (Myokem).. Trust me I have probably tried all the GDA's out there.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  12. Slintensity has been my favorite...but the old slin slan was good too
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Yes. Predator is still better, at least in my experience. Then again a lot of people who bought predator on here have had similar experience as myself.
    Predator I was able to add 300-400 kcals, got leaner, and was losing weight and recomping.

    I only felt this before on the OG Recompadrol (RIP), Slinsane (Evomuse) But glycolog, RPG (Redcon) ap (USP) , slinmax (Performax), slinsane, Assassinate (OL) glycophase (SNS), transform (Myokem).. Trust me I have probably tried all the GDA's out there.
    The effects you are talking about, I'm just seeing them with 200mg of na-r-ala every morning, and I'm honestly excited.

    Predator does not contain na-r-ala ... and this I'm sorry ...

    Glycolog contains it, and I'm inclined to use it.

    I load the times I've tried, and I was surprised, I think this is also great.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    The effects you are talking about, I'm just seeing them with 200mg of na-r-ala every morning, and I'm honestly excited.

    Predator does not contain na-r-ala ... and this I'm sorry ...

    Glycopher contains it, and I'm inclined to use it.

    I load the times I've tried, and I was surprised, I think this is also great.
    So how can you grade or judge a product without trying it? Just because it does not contain 1 ingredient?
    Get a bottle give it a try and report back. You may be surprised at how much you enjoy or react to it.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    So how can you grade or judge a product without trying it? Just because it does not contain 1 ingredient?
    Get a bottle give it a try and report back. You may be surprised at how much you enjoy or react to it.
    You're right, I understand what you say.
    In this case I can trust your feedback.
    I'm afraid to lose 1 month in a vacuum. If I buy Predator, I do not buy na-r-ala. So I have to hope that I am also happy.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    You're right, I understand what you say.
    In this case I can trust your feedback.
    I'm afraid to lose 1 month in a vacuum. If I buy Predator, I do not buy na-r-ala. So I have to hope that I am also happy.
    Its $21.99 a bottle if you use their current discount. In 1 month your not going to make or break your physique by using a GDA, so its not like its really going to make such a drastic impact in the grand scheme of things.

    Better yet... If you start taking Predator and you don't respond well to it, I will buy the rest of the bottle off you or trade you for a bottle of a GDA I have on hand. That fair?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    The effects you are talking about, I'm just seeing them with 200mg of na-r-ala every morning, and I'm honestly excited.

    Predator does not contain na-r-ala ... and this I'm sorry ...

    Glycolog contains it, and I'm inclined to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    So how can you grade or judge a product without trying it? Just because it does not contain 1 ingredient?
    NA-R-ALA does have good GDA properties but it is not selective to stimulating and sensitizing muscle tissues, it also stimulates and sensitizes adipose (fat) tissue. Banaba Leaf and Berberine are more lean tissue selective, Predator contains both of these in fairly decent doses

  18. @The Solution @Slims I just have to try

  19. This is what is interesting, I have used others on the market and I just haven't felt like I noticed anything.

    Slintensity (Evomuse) - I love the brand, but didn't notice much but I mainly used it for cheat meals.
    Assassinate (OL) - Actually I enjoyed this, but not PWO. I just took it with carb meals and felt like I leaned out extra with no changes.

    AP - I use this PWO, PWO and generally with carb meals when I remembered. It didn't make me feel weird, or anything and I just felt like the extra 100g of carbs from rice cakes actually make me stronger/leaner. It could just be timing, or maybe i made changes elsewhere.

    I will look into the other options!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    @The Solution @Slims I just have to try
    People respond and react differently to different things, you just have to find out what works for you. It's all about trial and error.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    People respond and react differently to different things, you just have to find out what works for you. It's all about trial and error.
    Bingo.
    Shooting down something because it doesn't have what you want on paper does not always tell the final story. You can't judge a book by its cover just by reading the label. Give it a run, see how you respond, and go from there.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  22. In terms of profile, Slinmax is the best GDA currently.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    On top of that you could use Olympia45 on their site which brings Predator to 21.99
    I missed it when it was on BOGO with a code 😒


    Unfortunately being Australian ordering direct from a company is rarely worth it, as the postage costs are always super high

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    In terms of profile, Slinmax is the best GDA currently.
    Agreed, and with the sale price at Nutriverse it's basically a no brainer. Others might be slightly cheaper, however the open lable of SlinMax speaks for itself.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    SlinMax would be a great replacement. If you were to ask about specific ingredients to make your own GDA, people would suggest agmatine, Ba-r-ala and berberine. You would see other ingredients as well, but from similar threads, those are the ingredients I see most. SlinMax has all three of those, at required dosages and other ingredients to add in glucose metabolism. With 2 caps, I can eat a carb heavy meal and not feel any bloating. Also, the food pumps are incredible. If you are already fairly lean and vascular, you should become more vascular with a high carb meal.

    Nutriverse has it for 20% off when you add it to your cart plus you can save 5% more with code AM5

    https://www.nutri-verse.com/slinmax/
    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    In terms of profile, Slinmax is the best GDA currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Agreed, and with the sale price at Nutriverse it's basically a no brainer. Others might be slightly cheaper, however the open lable of SlinMax speaks for itself.
    In for a forth SlinMax recommendation
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats the closest product to this Ingredient Profile..
    By RealBigga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 01:42 PM
  2. Anabolic Pump How long to see results?
    By Lotto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Log in
Log in