MK-677 and IGF-1 Synergy?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given that Hi-Tech's Pro IGF-1 product appears to be looking legit. Discussion about possible synergy (1+1 =3) between concurrent use of MK-677 (GH secretagogue) and IGF-1 has begun. Personally, I tend to think that MK-677 would have the ability to potentiate the affects of IGF-1, along with offering some additional benefits.

hGH vs IGF-1 For Muscle Growth | IronMag Bodybuilding Blog

Thoughts?
Mk677 also increase IGFBP-3 too. IGFBP-3 is carrying the IGF-1 into the cell and activate the receptor and even prolong the life of IGF-1. That means it would boost even more the effect of Pro IGF1.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mk677 also increase IGFBP-3 too. IGFBP-3 is carrying the IGF-1 into the cell and activate the receptor and even prolong the life of IGF-1. That means it would boost even more the effect of Pro IGF1.
Well there we have it...discussion over.

That was fun!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
sounds like "synergy" to me. :147:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to split hairs here, but for them to be truly "synergistic", I think it may have to work both ways.

* MK-677 directly potentiates IGF-1 (criteria met)
- and -
* IGF-1 directly potentiates MK-677 (don't think that is the case)

It might just be more accurate to say that MK-677 "potentiates" IGF-1? It's been a while since I took my pharmacology class.

Either way, it sounds like a winning combo to me!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to split hairs here, but for them to be truly "synergistic", I think it may have to work both ways.

* MK-677 directly potentiates IGF-1 (criteria met)
- and -
* IGF-1 directly potentiates MK-677 (don't think that is the case)

It might just be more accurate to say that MK-677 "potentiates" IGF-1? It's been a while since I took my pharmacology class.

Either way, it sound like a winning combo to me!
Simple definition of the word Synergy:
Synergism/cooperation means two or more forces or functions work in the same direction.
Several substances work together to make the effect stronger. The substances reinforce each other's effect.

In this case, MK677 makes Pro IGF1 even more potent. Potentiate is a right word :)

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I know he's very busy but I would love to hear Mike Arnold input on the subject as we all know and love his MK.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Simple definition of the word Synergy:
Synergism/cooperation means two or more forces or functions work in the same direction.
Several substances work together to make the effect stronger. The substances reinforce each other's effect.

In this case, MK677 makes Pro IGF1 even more potent. Potentiate is a right word :)
(slightly off topic but not really...) this should also be the case with Pro IGF-1 and injectable ghrp and ghrh, or even HGH having synergy, correct?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Both of these Drugs/Natty Supp are expensive. I would go get a cheap $70 IGF-1 Test and see where you fall right now. Here are the ranges most applicable probably, to this board:

21-30 years 155-432 ng/mL

31-40 years 132-333 ng/mL
If you are already high normal, you *may* not benefit (like high-normal T and "T-Boosters"). Or you might, but at least see with 2 blood tests and 1 bottle each - rather than spending $200/month in perpetuity.

It may also work better if Hypo, with decreasing benefit as you go up the scale? Only time and many more blood tests will tell.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is MK can potentiate IGF1 what would be the optimal dosage times to reap this benefit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 3
Seanm513 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0
Bgram IGF-1/GH 5
Anabolics 4
Firreozkan Anabolics 19