Hi-Tech Pharma: Pro IGF-1 Blood Tests @ 20mcg/day

Page 6 of 21 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Pro IGF-1 will bring with it the same gains and the same side effects as injectable IGF-1
    Today its my 10th day on Pro IGF1 (40mcg daily) and even eating less carbs I havent felt hypo yet.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dholmes90 View Post
    So from what I'm reading, it sounds like running mk677 and Pro IGF-1 would stack well together. But then again, would it be better to use them individually instead? This is going to sound like such a stupid question, but can Pro IGF-1 cause organ growth?
    Organ growth of GH/IGF1 is time and Dose dependent
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    With MK677 you also secrete more IGF1 too so if you are affraid of IGF1 levels , stacking IGF1 with MK677 would be even worse
    Very true

4. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Very true
    Mk677 also increase IGFBP-3 too. IGFBP-3 is carrying the IGF-1 into the cell and activate the receptor and even prolong the life of IGF-1. That means it would boost even more the effect of Pro IGF1.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    With MK677 you also secrete more IGF1 too so if you are affraid of IGF1 levels , stacking IGF1 with MK677 would be even worse
    For sure this is why that if blood work and log are positive here I would only use High tech IGF-1 for a couple of cycle a year on top of my 10 mg MK-677.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Mk677 also increase IGFBP-3 too. IGFBP-3 is carrying the IGF-1 into the cell and activate the receptor and even prolong the life of IGF-1. That means it would boost even more the effect of Pro IGF1.
    Excellent Info!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Subd for more labs and anecdotal feedback
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Pro IGF-1 will bring with it the same gains and the same side effects as injectable IGF-1
    Thanks brother

9. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Organ growth of GH/IGF1 is time and Dose dependent
    Thank you bro. So it's user dependant, based on how much you dose, and for how long you use it. correct? I'm going to run a Test E cycle in either January or Febuary for a bulking phase and trying to see if Pro IGF-1/mk677 would be a good idea to stack with. Nothing is set in stone yet, stil doing a ton of research.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dholmes90 View Post
    Thank you bro. So it's user dependant, based on how much you dose, and for how long you use it. correct? I'm going to run a Test E cycle in either January or Febuary for a bulking phase and trying to see if Pro IGF-1/mk677 would be a good idea to stack with. Nothing is set in stone yet, stil doing a ton of research.
    I hope it goes well. Good luck

11. Question..would it be ok to stack this with alphamax(testbooster) and tr1umph?

I have extras just sitting there waiting to be used. My bottle of igf should be here in 1-2 days.

12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    the purported benefits of HGH induced muscle growth is a result of HGH increasing IGF-1 levels. Taking IGF-1 directly cuts out the middleman
    This is a false assumption. Studies done on rats prove this wrong. Showing hgh to be superior for returning normal muscle growth, then the equalivlant igf-1 dose.(These were done mice who had hgh knocked out. Then two groups one hgh, one igf. The igf group return almsot to normal but not quit. The hgh had the same muscle mass as control). They also did this in superphysiological levels and hgh again had a SLIGHT upper hand in growth.(again done in mice with knocked out hgh).

It may not be due to hgh being anabolic(it might by but hasn't been proven either way and really can't be). Rather, increasing igf1 through hgh doesn't mess with mgf pathways. Allowing that to have it's full normal effect. Which I believe to be the biggest reason; as mgf is just as, if not more anabolic the igf. Also by increasing igf1 through hgh, rather than directly, doesn't increase igf1 antibodies nearly as much.

I'll see if I can dig those studies back up. Super busy with school though so it might be a bit. If someone knows the ones I talking about I'm would appreciate if you post them for me.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    This is a false assumption. Studies done on rats prove this wrong. Showing hgh to be superior for returning normal muscle growth, then the equalivlant igf-1 dose.(These were done mice who had hgh knocked out. Then two groups one hgh, one igf. The igf group return almsot to normal but not quit. The hgh had the same muscle mass as control). They also did this in superphysiological levels and hgh again had a SLIGHT upper hand in growth.(again done in mice with knocked out hgh).

It may not be due to hgh being anabolic(it might by but hasn't been proven either way and really can't be). Rather, increasing igf1 through hgh doesn't mess with mgf pathways. Allowing that to have it's full normal effect. Which I believe to be the biggest reason; as mgf is just as, if not more anabolic the igf. Also by increasing igf1 through hgh, rather than directly, doesn't increase igf1 antibodies nearly as much.

I'll see if I can dig those studies back up. Super busy with school though so it might be a bit. If someone knows the ones I talking about I'm would appreciate if you post them for me.
    Interesting post. It all makes sense other than mgf being more anabolic than IGF. My lab rat injected both and got virtually nothing from mgf.

14. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Interesting post. It all makes sense other than mgf being more anabolic than IGF. My lab rat injected both and got virtually nothing from mgf.
    Well few thing why may not have worked for you.
    #1 Most likely fake.
    #2 preg mgf is theorized not to be able to actually dock on to receptors.(hasn't been proven)
    #3 I could be wrong for sure on that
    #4 if regular mgf it's half life is minuscule so you would need to inject a ton
    #5 mgf only cause cell prolifiation and no other benefits the igf1 has. Also if not on anabolic those cells remain immature and takes forever to mature without anabolic so they are small and weak new cells.

15. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    #1 Most likely fake.
    #2 preg mgf is theorized not to be able to actually dock on to receptors.(hasn't been proven)
    #5 mgf only cause cell prolifiation and no other benefits the igf1 has. Also if not on anabolic those cells remain immature and takes forever to mature without anabolic so they are small and weak new cells.
    Lab rat did 4 mg a week of MGF. I figure that was a decent deals, but the idea that the proliferation without IGF differentiation means week results is a theory that I definitely buy into

16. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Lab rat did 4 mg a week of MGF. I figure that was a decent deals, but the idea that the proliferation without IGF differentiation means week results is a theory that I definitely buy into
    Yep definitely possible. See how these interact. With hgh you get igf= more cell differentiation and mild proliferation, mgf= proliferation and some(and I mean VERY little) differentiation. And gear to quickly mature those new cells.

17. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Min 1000mcg/workout day but better 2000mcg and if quality has always worked for me.

I just dug up 2 older sets of labs first was on various peps, always a ghrp/cjc combo, and the second on 25mg MK.

9/14/15 316
    12/7/15 322

So, this product looks very interesting.

18. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    #1 Most likely fake.
    A good friend of mine did pharma grade of HGH and IGF1.
    HGH worked but the best thing he ever used was IGF1.
    We need to remember, real IGF1 is not easy to find and he actually got it from a doc who is corrupt.
    4 of bodybuilders here In Norway I know also say the same thing about HGH vs IGF1 for muscle growth.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    We need to remember, real IGF1 is not easy to find and he actually got it from a doc who is corrupt.
    4 of bodybuilders here In Norway I know also say the same thing about HGH vs IGF1 for muscle growth.
    When comparing real vs real, you have to remember, hgh is systemic and spread out whereas igf is localized the response will be more pronounced in one localized area where injected.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

20. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2439518/

Abstract

Growth hormone (GH) is widely used as a performance-enhancing drug. One of its best-characterized effects is increasing levels of circulating insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I), which is primarily of hepatic origin. It also induces synthesis of IGF-I in most non-hepatic tissues. The effects of GH in promoting postnatal body growth are IGF-I dependent, but IGF-I-independent functions are beginning to be elucidated. Although benefits of GH administration have been reported for those who suffer from GH deficiency, there is currently very little evidence to support an anabolic role for supraphysiological levels of systemic GH or IGF-I in skeletal muscle of healthy individuals. There may be other performance-enhancing effects of GH. In contrast, the hypertrophic effects of muscle-specific IGF-I infusion are well documented in animal models and muscle cell culture systems. Studies examining the molecular responses to hypertrophic stimuli in animals and humans frequently cite upregulation of IGF-I messenger RNA or immunoreactivity. The circulatory/systemic (endocrine) and local (autocrine/paracrine) effects of GH and IGF-I may have distinct effects on muscle mass regulation.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

21. IGF will only be localised if the receptors are open, otherwise it's systemic, hence the give it to children for IGFD. HGH would only be considered better because like rtm said it won't interrupt natural patterns (MGF) post workout. BUT taken at the right time you can not mess up your natural rhythm, that's why I say dose this post WO, 90-120 mins there will be no more MGF and some IGF receptors will still be open. Taking on non WO days would technically be systemic growth but great for recovery. I'd like to do MGF (not PEG) 2000mcg micro doses bi lateral immediately post and take this at the same time, would be a wicked combo in theory.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    There is only 1 company who makes pharma grade IGF. Increlex. It costs a fortune and getting a hold of it is impossible

23. Quote Originally Posted by user567 View Post
    There is only 1 company who makes pharma grade IGF. Increlex. It costs a fortune and getting a hold of it is impossible
    In Norway, a "regular" doc cant give HGH/IGF1 etc.

24. Quote Originally Posted by user567 View Post
    IPlex is also pharma IGF1

25. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    IPlex is also pharma IGF1
    https://www.reuters.com/article/insm...G6673520090727

Latest I could find on it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 05-06-2017, 04:53 PM
  2. Hi-tech pharma superdrol first cycle questions
    By Mraesthetic12 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3