Hi-Tech Pharma: Pro IGF-1 Blood Tests @ 20mcg/day

Page 3 of 21 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Killcure666 View Post
    Anyone else bothered by how the second result is 304 which is above the reference interval of 75-215 yet it's not flagged as high?
    I was thinking the same!

2. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    I was thinking the same!
    lol at someone thinking these tests are forged. are you guys serious right now?

If i was going to forge something, I'd have made it higher than 340%.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

No just that the low part was flag and not the high part! Relax I will base my choice of trying it on the members feedback here anyway and not on blood work! It is all good my man
  4. Hi-Tech Pharma: Pro IGF-1 Blood Tests @ 20mcg/day

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

Not at all man! The anecdotal reports and this both support the efficacy of this product. Well done.

As someone who has lots of lab experience I do find it odd that the second result isn't flagged though

5. it should be flagged as high given the parameters. I have no clue why it isn't. That said, I got the email from the guy, I loaded it into AM, and now we're here.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Killcure666 View Post
    Not at all man! The anecdotal reports and this both support the efficacy of this product. Well done.

As someone who has lots of lab experience I do find it odd that the second result isn't flagged though
    Good point..we may like these hormones "high" but a technician/doctor will usually bring things like this to our attention.

7. Daaaammmmnnnn
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

8. Like I mentioned in my log, I recognized muscle fullness and was positive it was being linked to the IGF. Looks like the blood work is confirming the elevated levels. Thanks for posting this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Killcure666 View Post
    Anyone else bothered by how the second result is 304 which is above the reference interval of 75-215 yet it's not flagged as high?
    Thats why I gonna run my own bloodwork and post here

10. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Thats why I gonna run my own bloodwork and post here
    Excellent!

11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

Let people be skeptical..there are many reasons why people are skeptical at this point.
    Just few things:

1. First oral bioavailable IGF1
    2. Shooting IGF1 levels above the normal range after just 2 weeks at just 20mcg
    3. Bloodwork posted by a rep

I am not saying this product does not work or bloodwork is fake. Not at all.

This week I am going to run a bloodwork.
    Taking 20mcg 2 hours prior the bloodwork.
    Day after the bloodwork I will increase from 40mcg to 60mcg. (1 dose 2 hours prior workout, 1 dose right after workout and last dose prior bed). Waiting 2-4 weeks and take new bloodwork.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Let people be skeptical..there are many reasons why people are skeptical at this point.
    Just few things:

Day after the bloodwork I will increase from 40mcg to 60mcg. (1 dose 2 hours prior workout, 1 dose right after workout and last dose prior bed). Waiting 2-4 weeks and take new bloodwork.
    i completely understand. its not that i don't recognize the skepticism, i just dont want anyone thinking I'd pull a fast one like that (not that anyone suggested such a thing)

13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    i completely understand. its not that i don't recognize the skepticism, i just dont want anyone thinking I'd pull a fast one like that (not that anyone suggested such a thing)
    Totaly understand

14. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Sounds good but I would run IGF1 solo. That way you know how it works for you i am not using any other supps than pro IGF1 and that is the best way to find out if the product does anything for me
    No protein supps? Just food and this igf1 product ?
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

15. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    No protein supps? Just food and this igf1 product ?
    Just peptopro and Cyclodextrins prior/intra/post workout

16. What do you guys think about pro IGF-1 on an LGD cycle? Would I see increased gains or would it be better to save it for PCT

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Just few things:

Why would you take any dose before initial bloodwork?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Killcure666 View Post
    What do you guys think about pro IGF-1 on an LGD cycle? Would I see increased gains or would it be better to save it for PCT
    Why not. But best to run it solo first

19. Quote Originally Posted by user567 View Post
    Why would you take any dose before initial bloodwork?
    Vaughn wrote:
    "From the information I've received from Jared Wheat directly, he claims that blood levels peak 120-150 minutes post dose, so I would be interested in seeing these results when tested within that window."

20. I personally have been taking my first dosage about 60 minutes pre-workout (I get up and then go lift so I can do a full 90 minutes) and then I take my second dosage (I'm using 10 caps per day) at about 7 PM.

I personally have not tried dosing Post Workout yet. I'm not going to switch it up on this run. But when I run it again later down the line I'll try post workout.

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

21. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    I personally have been taking my first dosage about 60 minutes pre-workout (I get up and then go lift so I can do a full 90 minutes) and then I take my second dosage (I'm using 10 caps per day) at about 7 PM.

I personally have not tried dosing Post Workout yet. I'm not going to switch it up on this run. But when I run it again later down the line I'll try post workout.

-Spaz
    Are you also taking it on days that you don't workout?

22. @Danes hit me up and said he was going to send me a pic of his intense pump post chest day...looking pretty damn swole in this shirt!

Name:  Screenshot_20170912-203129.png
Views: 422
Size:  1.55 MB

23. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    @Danes hit me up and said he was going to send me a pic of his intense pump post chest day...looking pretty damn swole in this shirt!

Name:  Screenshot_20170912-203129.png
Views: 422
Size:  1.55 MB
    Honestly it was sick chest workout..pump in whole upper body! Remember, I am 100% natural. No AAS,No SARMs, Designer Steroids etc..just natty products (herbs,plants,aminos etc) and actually have low T levels due to many years of Severe sleep apnea (never been overweight either)

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Vaughn wrote:
    "From the information I've received from Jared Wheat directly, he claims that blood levels peak 120-150 minutes post dose, so I would be interested in seeing these results when tested within that window."
    But this is your base first reading, you want you natural body reading. Not your first dose reading.

25. Quote Originally Posted by user567 View Post
    But this is your base first reading, you want you natural body reading. Not your first dose reading.
    The problem is I am into my 2nd week on it.
    But it should be difference from my first and second bloodwork (if the product works).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 05-06-2017, 04:53 PM
  2. Hi-tech pharma superdrol first cycle questions
    By Mraesthetic12 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2017, 04:55 AM
  3. Cutting on Hi Tech Pharma Test-1/Deca
    By Sheepdog_28 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2017, 11:38 AM