Hi-Tech Pharma: Pro IGF-1 Blood Tests @ 20mcg/day

Page 21 of 21 First ... 192021
  1. Administrator

Enough. Seriously some of you exemplify the meathead mentality....dead from the neck up.

You think you know, and thats the problem.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    The whole "it's the food/force feeding" gets shot down by some other competitors though, too - they cite the pros from the 70's-90's who ate the exact same amounts before this stuff was common and didn't have the "belly look".
    I always lol at massive amounts of food being the cause. Plenty of other athletes pound food during heavy training cycles and it doesn't happen to them. Michael phelps ate 12,000 calories a day training for olympics and his stomach looks completely normal.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Cool. I️ didnít mean to suggest that he was, only that itís a strange way to start a post history, so it wasnít unreasonable for people to have questions of that nature.
    I don't blame you guys at all, I'd have done the exact same thing. While I appreciate someone who enjoys HTP products and helps shout it from the mountain tops, I do wish people would realize how things can reflect back on us when it looks a little "wonky" to say the least
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 05-06-2017, 04:53 PM
  2. Hi-tech pharma superdrol first cycle questions
    By Mraesthetic12 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2017, 04:55 AM
  3. Cutting on Hi Tech Pharma Test-1/Deca
    By Sheepdog_28 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4