Hi-Tech Pharma: Pro IGF-1 Blood Tests @ 20mcg/day

Page 17 of 18 First ... 15161718 Last
  1. Administrator

You guys need a room? Lol

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...one mans inch is another mans centimeter.....
    Lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    You guys need a room? Lol
    Haha yes..you are invited as camera-man
  4. Administrator

Just puked a little.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Just puked a little.
    Nervous of all those hot girls in the room ???
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Just puked a little.
    clean up in aisle 12....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Just puked a little.
    kinky

8. 1admin 2cups

9. Igf-1 Is something I am going to research and write an article. With prohormones under attack we will have to find cool new alternatives.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

10. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    Igf-1 Is something I am going to research and write an article. With prohormones under attack we will have to find cool new alternatives.
    Igf-1 wont be one of them. There is only 1 company in the world making real igf

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Hitech is HUGE. Even under the current circumstances, losses, suits etc...they are not going to be dead.
    Not even talking about the products. The company isnt gonna be dead by a long shot.
    Like 10 years ago they lost 4000000$ thats 40 million in a suit from the FTC. They didnt even bat an eye.
    40 mill.
    Hitech is a MASSIVE company.
    This $40m is that same 40m still going through the court system 13 years later btw
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

12. My Doc called me today. Sad News!
    He got an email/Message from the lab saying:
    "the blood need to be frozen before sending to us". It has not been done that way and I need to take New blood work!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by user567 View Post
    Igf-1 wont be one of them. There is only 1 company in the world making real igf
    PH market is robust...just not in the U.S. obviously, extremely easy to still get PH's and they are still being made...just another ploy to buy into Hi Tech's "DHEA metabolites" are going to be the only way in the future to get big.

And "this" product...having to super-dose it just to maybe get a slightly elevated blood level, please...who is going to pay hundreds of $$$ to gain 3lbs lol. Think we had our conclusion on this product a long time ago, regardless of Danes bloodwork, which I appreciate as a supp user that he is going out of his way to provide a "real" test for the people.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    My Doc called me today. Sad News!
    "the blood need to be frozen before sending to us". It has not been done that way and I need to take New blood work!!!
    Well that stinks. Especially if you donít favor needles.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Pharma Companies: APS Nutrition, ALRIndustries, LG Sciences, Formutech Nutrition, Iforce Nutrition (MARK25), Innovative Labs

15. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    Well that stinks. Especially if you don’t favor needles.
    Its ok but not my fav haha. But yea, I hate needles

16. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Did you already finish running the product?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Crazy Iíve never heard of frozen labs only refrigerated. Then again I didnít ever draw IGF levels lol
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

18. Quote Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    Crazy I’ve never heard of frozen labs only refrigerated. Then again I didn’t ever draw IGF levels lol
    I really dont know. He clearly said "frozen". I will speak with him later

19. Quote Originally Posted by malin View Post
    Did you already finish running the product?
    I bought 6 bottles so I have some left. Lately I have been using 25 tabs daily so I have maybe 2 more weeks or something. Been almost 6 weeks on it already

20. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I really dont know. He clearly said "frozen". I will speak with him later
    Honestly it wouldnít surprise me if the doc doesnít even know himself. I have drawn hundreds of labs and the MD had no idea how they were drawn or what tubes. They just cared about the order and the results
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

21. Quote Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if the doc doesn’t even know himself. I have drawn hundreds of labs and the MD had no idea how they were drawn or what tubes. They just cared about the order and the results
    Totaly agree

22. The whole "it's the food/force feeding" gets shot down by some other competitors though, too - they cite the pros from the 70's-90's who ate the exact same amounts before this stuff was common and didn't have the "belly look".

23. I listened to a podcast with Jordan Peters and Ben Pakulski and Peters mentioned observing a noticeable decrease in waist size after reducing GH dosage. This leads me to believe it has something to do with insulin resistance?
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    I listened to a podcast with Jordan Peters and Ben Pakulski and Peters mentioned observing a noticeable decrease in waist size after reducing GH dosage. This leads me to believe it has something to do with insulin resistance?
    It is a combination.plenty of calories+ huge HGH/IGF-1doses etc.
    Insulin resistance on HGH will occur. Insulin sensitivity will decrease but thats why there is HGH/Insulin protocol

25. Quote Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    Crazy I’ve never heard of frozen labs only refrigerated. Then again I didn’t ever draw IGF levels lol
    It depends on where your pathology is, all of our tests are done on site so we don't need to freeze them.

The IGF BP3 lasts less than 24 hours at room temp while freezing it makes it last longer, funnily enough still just collected in a SST tube.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 05-06-2017, 03:53 PM
  2. Hi-tech pharma superdrol first cycle questions
    By Mraesthetic12 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2017, 03:55 AM
  3. Cutting on Hi Tech Pharma Test-1/Deca
    By Sheepdog_28 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2017, 10:38 AM