Scifit Kre-Akalyn + ALRI Engorge
- 06-10-2005, 11:46 AM
- 06-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Why would you want to use two creatines?
- 06-10-2005, 12:13 PM
try not to take the SciFit product, i read it from other thread that even their own staff didn't use their own company product, and they been caught for lying to the customer for their false claim on the label. Its cheap, but u get what u pay for.
06-10-2005, 07:05 PM
- 5'9" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
- Between Middle Earth and Narnia
- Rep Power
One of those products is good enough for getting a proper amount of creatine per serving. No need to stack them because their both technically the same, just modified a little diffrently.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By triton185 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2010, 07:51 AM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-31-2006, 04:25 PM
- By drei in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2005, 04:08 PM
- By trevor in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 11-30-2004, 02:10 AM