AI During Sarm Cycle?

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Just curious if it was necessary to run an AI like Aromasin during a sarm cycle of LGD. I've read a bit online saying sarms don't convert to estrogen so there is no need to run it on a sarm cycle.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I didn't run it till my nipples started feeling funny at 12.5 mg e3d

Anabolic Goat

Awards
I didn't run it till my nipples started feeling funny at 12.5 mg e3d
Sounds good man, heard alot of people getting that feeling in the nips from sarms. Better safe than sorry.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah well I also stacked it with s4 and ostarine as well still had to dose exemestane

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I hard LGD. The lethargy is so bad and kills your sex drive. I would recommend a test bast more than an AI

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I ran a test booster but it still won't stop the lethargy

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
They say that a test base like and andro will help

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Always keep an AI on hand regardless, if any signs start to appear then start taking it. LGD is suppressive so it's possible you will need it.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Always keep an AI on hand regardless, if any signs start to appear then start taking it. LGD is suppressive so it's possible you will need it.
Thank you, and I know this is a bit off topic but do you recommend any other supps similar to LGD? I was looking into winstrol/anavar for bulking but I am not sure yet.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't waste money on var or winny for bulking. They are best suited for recomp/cutting.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
I wouldn't waste money on var or winny for bulking. They are best suited for recomp/cutting.
Ok thank you, think I'll just look into test or a PH like 1 Andro, but I know 1 Andro is hard on the liver. ( I think every PH is from looking online.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, a PH is much harder on the liver than injectables....generally speaking. If you want to bulk do it simple, 500mg test a week, 12 weeks, take an AI, and have decent PCT.

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Yeah, a PH is much harder on the liver than injectables....generally speaking. If you want to bulk do it simple, 500mg test a week, 12 weeks, take an AI, and have decent PCT.
Sounds like a plan, thank you for the advice. I will browse around to see where I can get some test.