Preworkout nootropic

Amanojaku

Awards
I am looking for a good preworkout without stimulants but loaded with nootropics and that allows me to endure a hard workout. Do you have any suggestions?

myuniverse1

Awards
Noowave SWELL is a good one, 300mg Alpha-GPC, and 20mg Noopept.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Convict has DMHA and Noopept. Gold Star Triple X has DMHA and phenylpiracetam.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am looking for a good preworkout without stimulants but loaded with nootropics and that allows me to endure a hard workout. Do you have any suggestions?
SNS Focus XT can't go wrong.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the thing, a lot of Nootrtopics are synergistic with caffeine. Would you be open to a nootropic product with just caffeine as the stimulant source? If you were open to that, NootropiMax can be used pre workout alongside your favorite stim free product. It is not overbearing caffeine wise. NootropiMax will obviously give you that focus for your workout and the non stim will provide the pumps you seek during a workout.

If you're looking for something completely stim free, Clear Edge looks promising and so does Focus XT Stim free, just note that you won't get any extra energy and the focus/clarity won't be as great when using these products without a little caffeine.

Another option is VasoMax which is a non stim pre workout that induces incredible pumps, but it also has a small focus blend. It contains several ingredients including Hup A and Alpha-GPC. Both of those are great to supplement with. I will also use a cap or two of SNS Hup A with VasoMax.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
A couple of all in one options that haven't been mentioned.

Genius Pre-Workout
51Yq2%2B5Md3L.jpg

PreSeries Stim Free:
transparent-labs-preseries-stim-free-ingredients.png

Just my opinion, but for the best experience I would suggest stacking one the above products or something like Outlift Stim Free:
images-10.jpg

Along with Alpha GPC, Noopept or Phenylpiracetam, Lion's Mane, Huperzine A, L-Theanine, and L-Tyrosine.

I always like to add a good nitrate based pump product like PES High Volume
81ju80nhSzL._SL1500_.jpg

Or N-Vein
20170825_171113.png

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Cannibal Genius Nootropic blend by Chaos & Pain:
genius.png

If you're interested in trying this or anything else from Chaos & Pain, feel free to PM me for a discount code.

Amanojaku

Awards
First of all, thank you guys for your answers. About genius I read good reviews, the problem is that they do not send it to Spain, I have also read good things about preseries. The reason for not wanting stimulants is because I usually end at 22:30 and wake up at 5:00 so I need to sleep lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First of all, thank you guys for your answers. About genius I read good reviews, the problem is that they do not send it to Spain, I have also read good things about preseries. The reason for not wanting stimulants is because I usually end at 22:30 and wake up at 5:00 so I need to sleep lol
Time to move to America :)
But yea you don't want to be laying in bed all stimmed out counting dumbells

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Here is the thing, a lot of Nootrtopics are synergistic with caffeine. Would you be open to a nootropic product with just caffeine as the stimulant source? If you were open to that, NootropiMax can be used pre workout alongside your favorite stim free product. It is not overbearing caffeine wise. NootropiMax will obviously give you that focus for your workout and the non stim will provide the pumps you seek during a workout.

If you're looking for something completely stim free, Clear Edge looks promising and so does Focus XT Stim free, just note that you won't get any extra energy and the focus/clarity won't be as great when using these products without a little caffeine.

Another option is VasoMax which is a non stim pre workout that induces incredible pumps, but it also has a small focus blend. It contains several ingredients including Hup A and Alpha-GPC. Both of those are great to supplement with. I will also use a cap or two of SNS Hup A with VasoMax.
I just finished 1 bottle of Nootropimax. I took 1 serving around 6 p.m. and went to sleep around 11 p.m. It doesnt affect my sleep. Very good product.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out Brain Bridge from MAN Sports. Never used it. But looks promising.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Check out Brain Bridge from MAN Sports. Never used it. But looks promising.
I was thinking of getting one after i finish my Nootropimax but it is sold out at the moment. I am still waiting ?.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is a good point. Besides the common caffeine and theanine synergy, l-ornithine HCL is also synergistic with caffeine. Interestingly, caffeine has been shown to increase choline’s ability to increase acetylcholine, meaning caffeine can potentiate the effects of choline, making the two an effective combination in nootropic stacks. So you get all of these and more with NootropiMax, and much more.

If you really don't want any stims, Clear Edge is a solid nootropic supplement, and Stim-Free Focus XT is pretty good too. As for a stim-free pre-workout that also has nootropic ingredients (the abound mentioned supplements are nootropics without really any pump ingredients if that's something you want), VasoMax is s solid option.
Cannibal Genius Nootropic blend by Chaos & Pain:View attachment 154212

If you're interested in trying this or anything else from Chaos & Pain, feel free to PM me for a discount code.
I like a lot of C&P's stuff, but some of those doses have me scratching my head.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking of getting one after i finish my Nootropimax but it is sold out at the moment. I am still waiting ��.
Cool. Tried the Gameday, ISO BCAA and Nitric Pump Inducer. I like their products.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I am quite impressed with this label. What stores carry it, I have never heard of it. I want to check it out as it contains a lot of ingredients I buy in bulk to make my own blend.
I believe you can only purchase it on Amazon. Good stuff and I like that it contains HICA.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the inclusion of HICA too, I would like a higher dose, but it does help my recovery even at a lower dose.
I agree and wish more supps contained it
I do like HICA, but I also like HMB, which can be found as a bulk powder (not the fancy HMB-FA) for a VERY reasonable price. Besides the anti-catabolic effects, it may also be a generally useful "anti-aging" product (at least based on some animal studies).

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Genius Pre, I've got through a tub and a half and thoroughly enjoyed the product.

Other good options are Stim free Focus XT, Stim free Quake or NooWave Swell

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IForce Nutrition Hemavol (capsules)

Millenniumsport ragnorok -elite (caffeine free)

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I just read about the new Rhino Black Series Pumped which is soon to be released. Interesting formula... thought you might be interested in this one.
rhino-black-pumped-label.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Stim free Focus XT, or make your own using some bulk noots like Alpha GPC, Citocholine, ALCAR etc.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am quite impressed with this label. What stores carry it, I have never heard of it. I want to check it out as it contains a lot of ingredients I buy in bulk to make my own blend.
Very much so. This is a good profile for sure.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Amanojaku

Awards
I think I prefer the xt or pre transparent approach by adding gpc. If any of you come on holiday to Barcelona bring me a couple of genius pots ;)
Thanks all

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see no reason that they needed to add vanadyl sulfate in the profile. Other than that, it looks solid.

I use to take 40-50 mgs vanadyl sulfate in the early 2000's as we used to use it as a gda back then haha.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another vote for Focus XT. I even use it in the afternoon to help me at work.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT ftw. Tried and true. Both caffein and caffein free versions are great!

https://www.nutri-verse.com/focus-xt-caffeine-free-by-sns/ (use coupon code)

You also can find cheaper if you look around.
I wish I could enjoy this product but it gave me explosive toilet trips every time I tried it :(

Wish they made a pill formula but then i understand the dosage would be 5x caps a day just to get the right dosage lol