Evomuse's Service

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Evomuse's Service


    I was told three months ago to throw away the Bobu I bought due to it being a bad batch and I would be sent a double replacement. Multiple emails and private messages have been sent and I've gotten no response and no replacement ever came in.

    It's not a huge deal about the product itself but it's a little ridiculous and Evomuse service has definitely gone downhill. I understand Matt has stuff going on, but a simple email back isn't hard. It's pretty disappointing, me and my girlfriend have both enjoyed all of the Evomuse products we've tried but there's a line to where I finally give up and stop giving someone the benefit of a doubt.


  2. I apologize brother Matt has a lot of personal situations happening. If I had any, I'd send it. He's outta commission at the moment.
    •   
       


  3. rascal same thing happened to me.
    Had a bad absolute abliderate and i was told i would get a supernova in exchange from matt himself.
    Never did i get anything.. I then stopped to mail since i thought its ridicolous that you have to remind some1 25 times..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ManuR View Post
    rascal same thing happened to me.
    Had a bad absolute abliderate and i was told i would get a supernova in exchange from matt himself.
    Never did i get anything.. I then stopped to mail since i thought its ridicolous that you have to remind some1 25 times..
    What was wrong with the absolutely abliderated? I'm concerned now since I just ordered some on Friday. Also, why wouldn't he just replace the bad bottle of Absolutely abliderated?

  5. I placed a relatively large order a couple weeks ago and it's been sitting in preshipment since aug 1. I've also tried to contact him to no avail. Disappointing for sure. Amazing products but the shipping is always a nightmare and usually blamed on the shipping company which we all know to be false. Hope I'm not ripped off a couple hundred bucks. Wish Matt all the best however.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    What was wrong with the absolutely abliderated? I'm concerned now since I just ordered some on Friday. Also, why wouldn't he just replace the bad bottle of Absolutely abliderated?
    it was very clumpy and sticky. The ingredients didnt solve properly.
    It was a bad batch he stated..

  7. Hey guys, I am sorry to hear you are having any issues. Matt has been getting hit from all directions right now. I have gotten to know Matt over the past year pretty well, and I can tell you he REALLY wants to do right by people. Actually, sometimes it is his desire to help that has him giving too much to too many people and it just isn't realistic. Having said all that, I think he realizes that his personal issues are no excuse and he wants to make everything right....hopefully we can get there soon.

    I am sure @dsade will chime in when he has time to get back online (in addition to everything, he has to buy a new computer because he has been having issues with his laptop.)

  8. Also - just to be clear with everyone, I've been trying to help Matt get into and manage some of his larger accounts - so I have SOME insight into both sides of the table. I see what he is up against and his struggles, but I also am a customer first and use his products and understand your struggles with getting products as well. Unfortunately, Matt is kind of on his own trying to manage things and that includes sourcing some tough-to-find ingredients, testing, getting final products made, labeling, fighting with suppliers to ship, funding things, etc. - and then trying to sell, box, ship and provide customer service. And that doesn't even get into his personal issues where he PHYSICALLY can't get to work some days.

  9. It gets to a point where the same excuses over and over start to mean nothing. Either get some help or stop operating and screwing people over worse than me. I couldn't care less about the one tub of lotion I'm not getting.

    I know there are people who have spent way more and gotten way worse service and it's just started to become a joke.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Hey guys, I am sorry to hear you are having any issues. Matt has been getting hit from all directions right now. I have gotten to know Matt over the past year pretty well, and I can tell you he REALLY wants to do right by people. Actually, sometimes it is his desire to help that has him giving too much to too many people and it just isn't realistic. Having said all that, I think he realizes that his personal issues are no excuse and he wants to make everything right....hopefully we can get there soon.

    I am sure @dsade will chime in when he has time to get back online (in addition to everything, he has to buy a new computer because he has been having issues with his laptop.)
    He is a solid dude and sure does his best to help out this community. Send him our best

  11. I ordered absolutely abliderated from another store as well just in case this takes along time for him to ship me my order. I hate having to do express shipping though. Hopefully Matt refunds me my shipping

  12. Matt's a solid guy who has earned the benefit of the doubt from long-time forum members. He has always done right by his customers. Give him some time to recover, follow his company on social media if you want detailed explanations of what's currently happening, and take a breath.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  13. I placed an order from EvoMuse on 8/3 and it still hasn't shipped yet.

  14. I love Evomuse products and ALL my most recent purchases have been from them directly. I usually receive them a couple days later, one weekend I ordered near a holiday and it took perhaps 5 days. That being said, there are some control issues with some of their products, and some of their products are amazing. I've noticed Brite has an issue with not lasting a month at 2 pumps 3 times a day, but have been told repeatedly that it's fixed. I've been thru 3 bottles now. On the other hand, Supernova seems to last much longer than a month, even at dosing two times a day.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I love Evomuse products and ALL my most recent purchases have been from them directly. I usually receive them a couple days later, one weekend I ordered near a holiday and it took perhaps 5 days. That being said, there are some control issues with some of their products, and some of their products are amazing. I've noticed Brite has an issue with not lasting a month at 2 pumps 3 times a day, but have been told repeatedly that it's fixed. I've been thru 3 bottles now. On the other hand, Supernova seems to last much longer than a month, even at dosing two times a day.
    Yeah - using pumps never works out well. I always get 21-26 days from a bottle. It's just the nature of the pump. I just figure a bottle lasts 3 weeks if I get a couple extra days, great. The other thing you could do is to just go with 5 pumps instead of 6 per day. That should get almost an extra- 4-5 days out of the bottle, and if each pump is over-dosing you'd be closer to the recommended dose anyway.

    Or you could use a syringe and measure exactly, but I like the pumps because of the convenience, so I am willing to give up a couple days because it over-doses a little.

    The softgels would eliminate the issue altogether, but I still like the liquid.

  16. I just got a shipping confirmation so maybe things are starting to get back to normal? Hope dsade is doing ok. He's been quiet on FB as well.

  17. Dsade posted 20 min ago on FB.

  18. I received an email from him so things make more sense now

  19. I can't speak to the issues above, but the guys spine is literally degenerating thanks to numerous surgeries, infections, etc. I don't even want to know the meds needed to handle that sh*t show.

    I understand where everyone's coming from and I don't blame them. I'm not making excuses on Matt's behalf, but he's always done right by me. I hope everything works out for everyone and he can get caught up.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Yeah - using pumps never works out well. I always get 21-26 days from a bottle. It's just the nature of the pump. I just figure a bottle lasts 3 weeks if I get a couple extra days, great. The other thing you could do is to just go with 5 pumps instead of 6 per day. That should get almost an extra- 4-5 days out of the bottle, and if each pump is over-dosing you'd be closer to the recommended dose anyway.

    Or you could use a syringe and measure exactly, but I like the pumps because of the convenience, so I am willing to give up a couple days because it over-doses a little.

    The softgels would eliminate the issue altogether, but I still like the liquid.
    Ha. That's one way to solve it. Or they could just be filled for a 30 day supply at 2 pumps 3 times a day.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Ha. That's one way to solve it. Or they could just be filled for a 30 day supply at 2 pumps 3 times a day.
    I think you're missing the issue - they ARE filled appropriately. They are 180 ml and the dosing is 2 ml three times a day - = 6 ml a day = 30 days.

    The issue is that when you use a pump, it may be a "1 ml" squirt for each pump, but they tend to be inaccurate by quite a bit. What winds up happening is the pump is probably more like 1.1 or 1.2 ml per squirt and 2 pumps = 2.2-2.4 ml, three times a day = 6.6 - 7.2 ml/day that you actually end up using.

    So, let's just say 7 ml/day for a 180 ml bottle = approx. 25 days. This is pretty much my experience with the bottles I get. The pump isn't exact, it overdoses just a little. Which is fine by me - I get more each day and get the convenience - but yeah, you give up some days.

    If they were premeasured into soft-gels this issue would be eliminated, because they would be measured for you already and you wouldn't have the inaccuracy of the pump.

    Or you could measure with a syringe, 2 ml X 3 times a day and you should get 30 days - but this isn't very convenient.

    Or you could squirt 5 pumps, which using the 1.1-1.2 ml per pump math above would yield 5.5 - 6 ml/day (which is the recommended dose anyway).

    This is a constant issue with pumps - and it isn't just Evomuse, it's almost every company that uses them for anything, with the exception of some fairly expensive pumps.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I think you're missing the issue - they ARE filled appropriately. They are 180 ml and the dosing is 2 ml three times a day - = 6 ml a day = 30 days.

    The issue is that when you use a pump, it may be a "1 ml" squirt for each pump, but they tend to be inaccurate by quite a bit. What winds up happening is the pump is probably more like 1.1 or 1.2 ml per squirt and 2 pumps = 2.2-2.4 ml, three times a day = 6.6 - 7.2 ml/day that you actually end up using.

    So, let's just say 7 ml/day for a 180 ml bottle = approx. 25 days. This is pretty much my experience with the bottles I get. The pump isn't exact, it overdoses just a little. Which is fine by me - I get more each day and get the convenience - but yeah, you give up some days.

    If they were premeasured into soft-gels this issue would be eliminated, because they would be measured for you already and you wouldn't have the inaccuracy of the pump.

    Or you could measure with a syringe, 2 ml X 3 times a day and you should get 30 days - but this isn't very convenient.

    Or you could squirt 5 pumps, which using the 1.1-1.2 ml per pump math above would yield 5.5 - 6 ml/day (which is the recommended dose anyway).

    This is a constant issue with pumps - and it isn't just Evomuse, it's almost every company that uses them for anything, with the exception of some fairly expensive pumps.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I think you're missing the issue - they ARE filled appropriately. They are 180 ml and the dosing is 2 ml three times a day - = 6 ml a day = 30 days.

    The issue is that when you use a pump, it may be a "1 ml" squirt for each pump, but they tend to be inaccurate by quite a bit. What winds up happening is the pump is probably more like 1.1 or 1.2 ml per squirt and 2 pumps = 2.2-2.4 ml, three times a day = 6.6 - 7.2 ml/day that you actually end up using.

    So, let's just say 7 ml/day for a 180 ml bottle = approx. 25 days. This is pretty much my experience with the bottles I get. The pump isn't exact, it overdoses just a little. Which is fine by me - I get more each day and get the convenience - but yeah, you give up some days.

    If they were premeasured into soft-gels this issue would be eliminated, because they would be measured for you already and you wouldn't have the inaccuracy of the pump.

    Or you could measure with a syringe, 2 ml X 3 times a day and you should get 30 days - but this isn't very convenient.

    Or you could squirt 5 pumps, which using the 1.1-1.2 ml per pump math above would yield 5.5 - 6 ml/day (which is the recommended dose anyway).

    This is a constant issue with pumps - and it isn't just Evomuse, it's almost every company that uses them for anything, with the exception of some fairly expensive pumps.

    I would concur. Squirting directly into "00" sized caps a full pump always overflows it by it just a little. I tend to go just shy of that point, but sometimes i just apply too much pressure. Maybe not ideal, but certainly not enough to detract from using the product by any means. A better quality pump (if one reasonably exists) is just going to push the price point up

  24. Matt is a good guy dealing with a lot.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  25. @dsade
    hope you're back now
    Please check your PMs from me.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2003, 03:17 PM
  2. Secure IM service ~FREE~
    By bellx1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 11:58 AM
  3. Super Fast Service
    By xXx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 04:54 PM
  4. Postal Service Info. :D
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2003, 11:26 AM
  5. ISP Service for $5.95 a month
    By Dr of Golf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2003, 07:25 PM
Log in
Log in