andro 1 and ostarine stack together

cordson2

Awards
hello gain buds, a question from a newbie to a wise fella, is if i can stack 1 andro with ostarine at the same time to get both the benefits while on them, im aware of suppression is a possibility, but i want to know how had it could get. at the end of the day we all know these to compounds can either work for me or not due to their nature and humans body, but i want to know how dangerous suppression could possibly get and if a complete shutdown can be the case even if i use a otc pct from vmi.

i want to know the pros and cons on this stack, and no not adding the osta with the pct but stacking the 6 week cycle with the 1 andro

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll want to post this in the anabolics section, you'll get a solid response over there. I'd be glad to give a response as well.

On a brief note, in case you don't repost. I would advise against a otc pct. compounds work differently for everyone. Get a SERM.

cordson2

Awards
hey man i appreciate the response , sadly im not sure where i can get a serm and especially a good one that wont have side effects

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hey man i appreciate the response , sadly im not sure where i can get a serm and especially a good one that wont have side effects
If you absolutely can't get a serm then your next best option would be to look at a product like rebirth by BLR and run it along side an otc pct product.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you cannot get a SERM, then look around some more and find a source before you start your cycle.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Get a serm. Like others have said, look around...google is your friend. This stsck will shut you down. To what degree...cant say for sure as everyone reacts differently, and dosage/length of use is also a factor. I have gotten blood work while on osta, and I was shut down pretty badly. I would imagine 1 andro should only compound the shut down.