Anafuse vs Massmax xt

PapaPumpp

Awards
I was thinking picking one off these up and staking it with a daa supplement.
But I'm not sure which to go for, going for a bulk. Any insight on how these two compare with each other and the results they give?

Thank you

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I was thinking picking one off these up and staking it with a daa supplement.
But I'm not sure which to go for, going for a bulk. Any insight on how these two compare with each other and the results they give?

Thank you
I am using MassMax 4lbs in a month. Also you should check out a GDA to go along with it I'm not a fan of D aspartic acid. Too much risk involved could actually decrease test even if it does increase it's not enough to give any steroid like gains.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am using MassMax 4lbs in a month. Also you should check out a GDA to go along with it I'm not a fan of D aspartic acid. Too much risk involved could actually decrease test even if it does increase it's not enough to give any steroid like gains.
This. Recent studies have shown that DAA is not effective in subjects with normal testosterone levels, and may even decrease testosterone. OP, if you really want something to increase testosterone (or at least provide benefits associated with that, like libido, mood, body composition, etc), you could look into ingredients like ashwagandha and forskolin, or something like AlphaMax XT that contains these ingredients and more.

I haven't used Anafuse, but I have had success with MassMax XT while bulking, as have other people here. The increased appetite is great for a bulk.

PapaPumpp

Awards
4lbs in a month is great in my opinion. And was looking for something not only to boost my test but my energy levels throughout the day as well, that's why I was going for the daa.

But thank you for telling me about massmax! Since I just heard about this supplement yesterday hahah, and always heard good things about Anafuse so I might try the MM xt and give it a shot

PapaPumpp

Awards
This. Recent studies have shown that DAA is not effective in subjects with normal testosterone levels, and may even decrease testosterone. OP, if you really want something to increase testosterone (or at least provide benefits associated with that, like libido, mood, body composition, etc), you could look into ingredients like ashwagandha and forskolin, or something like AlphaMax XT that contains these ingredients and more.

I haven't used Anafuse, but I have had success with MassMax XT while bulking, as have other people here. The increased appetite is great for a bulk.
I'll look into that Alphamax xt, last thing I want is my test to drop ��... thank you for your response!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
4lbs in a month is great in my opinion. And was looking for something not only to boost my test but my energy levels throughout the day as well, that's why I was going for the daa.

But thank you for telling me about massmax! Since I just heard about this supplement yesterday hahah, and always heard good things about Anafuse so I might try the MM xt and give it a shot
Yeah and if you want the well being boost check out alphamax or even OL testify.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Here are some reviews on MassMax XT

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/291047-massmax-xt.html

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For mass you'll want to go with massmaxt xt or Anabeta elite and drop the daa. You could always run anafuse as well along side either of them.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Solid advice in here. Users bulking with Massmax XT have been giving great feedback. I really enjoy it for the appetite increase. What are you current goals OP?

You could always try out Massmax XT and run Anafuse after to compare the two. Everyone responds differently, and they're both great products. The best way to learn what works best is to try both

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have had many people log MassMax xt, both sponsored and unsponsored and all of them had very similar results. Pure weight gain with some gains in the gym (strength). Obviously if you increase your calories you are going to get stronger.

MassMax xt is available at nutriverse for 20% off (will reflect new price when it's added to cart) and use promo code AM5 at checkout for an additional 5% off.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

And John is right, you can always use Anafuse for 4-8 weeks then take a break and use MassMax XT for 4-8 weeks. If you do it this way, I suggest keeping a notebook or a log on your phone and write down what you see from each product. What you like, don't like, side effects...etc this way it will help you decide what to stack it with in the future.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have had many people log MassMax xt, both sponsored and unsponsored and all of them had very similar results. Pure weight gain with some gains in the gym (strength). Obviously if you increase your calories you are going to get stronger.

MassMax xt is available at nutriverse for 20% off (will reflect new price when it's added to cart) and use promo code AM5 at checkout for an additional 5% off.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

And John is right, you can always use Anafuse for 4-8 weeks then take a break and use MassMax XT for 4-8 weeks. If you do it this way, I suggest keeping a notebook or a log on your phone and write down what you see from each product. What you like, don't like, side effects...etc this way it will help you decide what to stack it with in the future.
How many mg are there of just the Raponticum Carthamoides Extract per tablet.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
MassMax should be ran at 8 weeks for best results im not affiliated with them in any way but I am currently running the product and gains from it are still coming through started at 183 and am now 190. Although I am on mk677. But I have controlled my water weight.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassMax should be ran at 8 weeks for best results im not affiliated with them in any way but I am currently running the product and gains from it are still coming through started at 183 and am now 190. Although I am on mk677. But I have controlled my water weight.
^^^ he gained about 4 pounds in 4 weeks on MassMax XT alone. Week 5 ish you added mk677, correct?

Those gains seem to me the norm among the loggers as well.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
^^^ he gained about 4 pounds in 4 weeks on MassMax XT alone. Week 5 ish you added mk677, correct?

Those gains seem to me the norm among the loggers as well.
Yep exactly