Omega Sports/ T- force discontinued

green1990

Awards
Hey there I been perusing the interwebs looking for some Omega Sports T-Force which bodybuilding store online had a few weeks ago, which updated to on back order and now the bodybuilding store just says they no longer carry the product. Does anyone know if Omega sports shut down? and if so where can I buy some good quality fadogia and is barlowes fadogia good from anyone's experience?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting...I do see at least two stores still carrying it, but plenty of others were sold out or removed from the site. Even odder is the limited number of stores that popped up on Google.

I'd email Omega if possible, and ask them about it. I have no clue if they are going out of business.

I also can't say about Barlow's, but I remember at least one person on here having run it.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for Omega Sports T-Force a while back also and ran into the same problem. Omega's main website has been down for a while too. The 2 remaining brands that offer solo bulk fadogia caps are Barlowe's Herbal Elixirs and Element Nutraceuticals.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OL super PCT also has fadogia in it, + a lot more and CEL M-TEST and it is relatively cheap

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cel M-Test is better than T-Force.

And yes I've had both numerous times.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cel M-Test is better than T-Force.

And yes I've had both numerous times.
While this is probably true: What is someone who wants to do a solo run of fadogia, create their own stack, or add it to another test booser?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
While this is probably true: What is someone who wants to do a solo run of fadogia, create their own stack, or add it to another test booser?
it seems lj100 is easier to come by than fadogai...you could stack m-test with straight-up lj100 for a great stack, imo....love me some m-test, adding lj100 would only make it better!!!