Need a Good/Simple Natty Stack

theatb

Awards
I've been so busy with work that I've all but neglected supplements lately. Not sure if I've missed anything in the last few months. My last stack was Performax's MassMax and Redcon1's Halo laxo product. Was considering doing Olympus Labs' Test1fy and Massmax together, are there any better suggestions? Should I try M-Test instead? Thank you in advance!

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Look into LG sciences non hormonal anabolics! They are very interesting.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you liked MassMax you could run it again with another product to give that a go.

Testify is a good product, so no doubt you'll enjoy that if you picked it up. M Test is also a good product with a stellar profile and I have really enjoyed my 3 or so runs with it.

Basically - you have some top products you have your eye on and won't be disappointed of whichever one you settle on

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT and X-Gels. Probably one of my favorite stacks.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
MassMax XT is unreal although Olympus Labs Origin helps more with appetite. I don't know how stacking both of them would work

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Look into LG sciences non hormonal anabolics! They are very interesting.
I thought natadrol was the closest thing they offered to a non hormonal product. Did they come out with something new, or did I just overlook something? I'm not very familiar with their product line.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax XT and Xgels would be pretty sick. I know R1balla ran that stack with Alphamax XT as well. Maybe he can chime in with his results.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassMax XT and Xgels would be pretty sick. I know R1balla ran that stack with Alphamax XT as well. Maybe he can chime in with his results.
At work right now but will give feedback tonight

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I've used ArA for a very long time (like most people on here have). I've used MassMax xt solo twice (I think) for 8 weeks and AlphaMax xt 3 times for 8 weeks. I've stacked all 3 once and I've used ArA with MassMax xt and ArA with AlphaMax xt once. Currently on my second go around with MassMax xt and ArA. My goal is pure mass and it lives up to the hype. Tons of logs, both sponsored and unsponsored, showing that it works and works well. All of the logs have very similar results also. The addition of ArA just makes MassMax XT so much better. It's hard to explain but I just don't want to stop lifting and eating. MassMax xt can/will increase appetite hence the weight gain. But even if you don't eat more, it can still add some pounds on you. I tested it this way my first time using it.

AlphaMax XT, for me, is best used on a cut or lean bulk/recomp. It really helps with changing my physique. Nothing crazy but combined with a proper diet and training routine, you really reap the benefits it has to offer.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Basically - you have some top products you have your eye on and won't be disappointed of whichever one you settle on
This. It sounds like you're up to speed with all of the latest and greatest products out there, and if you're eating well and lifting heavy you'll see good results. Test1fy and Massmax XT would make for a nice stack, and I would also agree with the Massmax XT + X-Gels stack. It also depends on what your current goals are - are you looking to lean bulk or pack on some pounds? Or is this stack going to be geared more toward a recomp/cut?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Probably one of my favorite natty stacks. Also like stacking ABE and X gels

theatb

Awards
This. It sounds like you're up to speed with all of the latest and greatest products out there, and if you're eating well and lifting heavy you'll see good results. Test1fy and Massmax XT would make for a nice stack, and I would also agree with the Massmax XT + X-Gels stack. It also depends on what your current goals are - are you looking to lean bulk or pack on some pounds? Or is this stack going to be geared more toward a recomp/cut?
Mostly just packing on pounds.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Every time a natty stack is recommended this on is the very top choice.I've been eying this stack a lot ,is this good for a bulk or maybe a lean bulk? I've ran alpha-Max xt twice already and for the most part it was pretty good. What benefit would the x-gels add to it?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every time a natty stack is recommended this on is the very top choice.I've been eying this stack a lot ,is this good for a bulk or maybe a lean bulk? I've ran alpha-Max xt twice already and for the most part it was pretty good. What benefit would the x-gels add to it?
Personally, IMO AlphaMax is better suited to either a cut or recomp. And i like the addition of X-gels to pretty much anything. Again, IMO. We'll get some of the reps in here to post the scientific stuff for you, but for me, X-gels just plain work.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*I ran x-gels and alphamax xt and loved it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is my favorite recomp/lean bulk stack. The addition of the X-Gels will provide you with a better pump, muscle fullness, and strength gains. If AlphaMax XT gives you a dry/vascular look, that will be enhanced with the X-Gels, in my experience.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use AlphaMax xt for a bulk, it will just help you keep a little bit of excess fat off. It can be beneficial in terms of sleep, strength gains...etc. MassMax XT dosed for a solid 8 weeks and you are golden