Awards
  • Established
Ok...got a question...
here's the home page for you guys to take a look at it
http://www.ergopharm.net/products_ipro.php

and heres the question...
whats in this stuff that makes it "Only available outside the United States"
or is it just not available in the US Just Because

and does anyone have any feed back with this product by any chance?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it has some of "the clear" in it. :lol:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I never thought I'd say it but I'm becoming about as skeptical of PAs product claims as I am with BKs.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Is it a joke... why would a company release a product developed for only outside of the US when the majority of the market share will be in the US?

darius

I bet it's just a marketing ploy to get everyone really interested. Then after a while it will be released here and take in a ton of money. I can picture PA doing that.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Either that or it could contain banned ingredients. Doubt it though.

BP

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I think it is the Foregin Version of GF Pro, which has bovine serum in it, which may not be allowed in other countries, so they took out the bovine serum and called it I pro (isolate pro?)

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I think it is the Foregin Version of GF Pro, which has bovine serum in it, which may not be allowed in other countries, so they took out the bovine serum and called it I pro (isolate pro?)
Not following your reasoning here.... so they took out an ingredient but then made it so it's not available for purchase in the States?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
it is made for overseas sale
America has gf pro

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
it is made for overseas sale
America has gf pro
Let me restate... Why then make the I-Pro only available outside of the US if an ingredient that is allowed in the States is removed?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Most of you are probably too young to remember this, but does anyone remember that Hot stuff knock off crap that Larry Scott was pimping called "hyper grow" or something?

This reminds me of that... :rolleyes:

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Most of you are probably too young to remember this, but does anyone remember that Hot stuff knock off crap that Larry Scott was pimping called "hyper grow" or something?

Yea, your ancient ;)

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards

Sounds familiar. Hell, I'm old enough to remember using Cybergenics. Still waiting for it to kick in... :lol:

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established

i loved banana hot stuff in high school!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
The first edition of Hot Stuff supposably worked.. It did something or other..

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Let me restate... Why then make the I-Pro only available outside of the US if an ingredient that is allowed in the States is removed?

Maybe its not made in the USA, and they dont want to import it. Like I said, I am not sure.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
pa has said online he is not allowed to sell anything even remotely "anabolic" or he will face jail time..guess the feds are still seriously on his ass

carcinogen

Awards
Is it a joke... why would a company release a product developed for only outside of the US when the majority of the market shase will be in the US?
Because Canada doesnt allow SPBP in products. The idea was to sell this protein outside of the country, and this was the what we"had to do.

avian

Awards
^^^
All the flaming here was nonsense.
He dont want to sell I Pro and GF Pro in the US because he obviously doesnt want his own products competing for market. And SDBP isnt allowed in some countries...

I think some of you in this post should think before flame.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
^^^
All the flaming here was nonsense.
He dont want to sell I Pro and GF Pro in the US because he obviously doesnt want his own products competing for market. And SDBP isnt allowed in some countries...

I think some of you in this post should think before flame.
Boo hoo, cry me a river. For the price it better have some "clear" in it.

avian

Awards
I wasnt talking about the price.
That isnt the issue, and btw i have no interest in protect Ergopharm, but some are just talking out of their asses

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe a dumb question or i read this way to fast but what is SDBP

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
spray dried bovine plasma
sounds like a post workout shake ingredient for an Englishman. You know, "bangers" for breakfast, blood-sausage on rye for lunch, maybe boiled beef for din-din???

(awright......here come the Brittish AM members, I can feel it. That's just a joke, guys, not trying to start a riot. If this gets outta hand I'm gonna edit this and pretend I never said it (and change my name to "Chumley-wood"...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Yes, exactly. I asked the same question directly to PA a month ago and he said me that is the version for Canada without bovine plasma.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Oh you Wanker.
LOL!
I did that right after i saw the new ergopharm website which was mentionned on AL forums...
I was going to buy GF-pro (as i did) and so I had my reasons to ask.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
mattikus Supplements 198
Supplements 41
CEDeoudes59 Supplements 8
CEDeoudes59 Supplements 4