Muscle gelz androhard giving me a huge confidence boost, anyone else get this?

josh092

Awards
This is my first time using any sort of prohormone, I bought this because I heard it was great for a recomp and has little to no side effect but Im 3 days in and the most noticable thing is the confidence boost I get from this ****. I was much more social than I usually am. Not to sound dorky but I feel pretty ****in alpha on this stuff. Again my first time using prohormones, so im not really exprienced with sort of thing, I am running it on the higher 600mg a day. Does any one else get this, or with product similar that have andro and epi-andro.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
yes, i think 800 is my sweet spot, good for hardening up and leaning out.

josh092

Awards
yes, i think 800 is my sweet spot, good for hardening up and leaning out.

Hmm I might raise the dose even higher then. This **** is worth just for the feeling alone. Did some research on this androsterone, and I found on other forums and this that used report similar feelings of confidence mood/alpha feelings.
its a nuero steroid supposedly

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I might raise the dose even higher then. This **** is worth just for the feeling alone. Did some research on this androsterone, and I found on other forums and this that used report similar feelings of confidence mood/alpha feelings.
its a nuero steroid supposedly
I've been using R andro by IML. personally i like the A isomer better than the B(epiandro). makes me feel more calm and relaxed while b feels mildy stimulating with higher anxiety. Im pretty sure musclegelz = topical R andro which is the a isomer

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I highly doubt you are feeling anything in 3 days. Give it 10-14 days and then what you are feeling will likely be real.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I highly doubt you are feeling anything in 3 days. Give it 10-14 days and then what you are feeling will likely be real.
My first cycle was Epistane and Stano and I felt more confident the first day just because of the fact I was using steroids. Lol

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on your experiences Josh. Glad you like the product already. Try keeping track everyday of time taken and when you begin to notice how you feel:) androhard is a great choice for a recomp. And the absorbtion on this is great. What areas are you applying androhard and how much?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can feel transdermal EpiAndro within 20 to 30 minutes of application. Its one of those hormones
that has almost instant effects.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my first time using any sort of prohormone, I bought this because I heard it was great for a recomp and has little to no side effect but Im 3 days in and the most noticable thing is the confidence boost I get from this ****. I was much more social than I usually am. Not to sound dorky but I feel pretty ****in alpha on this stuff. Again my first time using prohormones, so im not really exprienced with sort of thing, I am running it on the higher 600mg a day. Does any one else get this, or with product similar that have andro and epi-andro.
Love Epi andro.
Once you pop you can't stop.

kma2402

kma2402

Awards
I just got some topical androhard from IML. Jw what is your PCT?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I just got some topical androhard from IML. Jw what is your PCT?
Yeah would like to hear what PCT would be needed for this Musclegelz/IML Androhard topical gel?

Would something like Tongkat Ali + AI like Inhibit-E or Letrone be enough?

Or would Tongkat be enough since DHT not convert to estrogen?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah would like to hear what PCT would be needed for this Musclegelz/IML Androhard topical gel?

Would something like Tongkat Ali + AI like Inhibit-E or Letrone be enough?

Or would Tongkat be enough since DHT not convert to estrogen?
I would run a standard pct . 4 weeks nolva/tamox should be plenty! This is in regards to androhard. An Otc pct may be enough. But I always play it safe than sorry!

Androshred does not need a pct at all!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I would run a standard pct . 4 weeks nolva/tamox should be plenty! This is in regards to androhard. An Otc pct may be enough. But I always play it safe than sorry!

Androshred does not need a pct at all!
I have Kings Blood by OL and Letrone & Rebirth by BLR so this should be OK since I probably won't go over 400 mg/day.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hows everyon who used this finding it, worth it? Cant find many reviews on it. Interested to see how it compares to low dose Masteron...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it twice and the first time I didn’t consistently use it and it makes a difference. The second time I applied 2x a day 5 pumps and it was great. The lean muscle build was great, but the alpha feel, mood, and endurance were what stuck out to me. In fact, just thinking about it makes me think I’m going to do another run.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can someone tell me what Androsterone and epiandrosterone dosage is in 4-6 pumps? 300 mg a day is needed of Androsterone minimum. 5-600 mg of epiandrosterone. Any less is underwhelming.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran it twice and the first time I didn’t consistently use it and it makes a difference. The second time I applied 2x a day 5 pumps and it was great. The lean muscle build was great, but the alpha feel, mood, and endurance were what stuck out to me. In fact, just thinking about it makes me think I’m going to do another run.
Nice one bro, so 10 pumps per day total? how long it last at that dose?

sounds like a top product

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Each pump is supposed to deliver 50mg epi and 50mg andro, but my only issue is that this is a very inexact science because the pump seemed to deliver different amounts each time. So, if the pump was exact, then 500 of each per day.

I found that to be the sweet spot for nice controlled aggression and keeping sides down. When I tested out going to 7-10 pumps 2x a day, I noticed some acne and the sweating was a little much. It will already have you sweating more than usual, but when I increased it, a simple walk from my car to the gym, I was beading up sweat.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you dose 5 pumps per day or 10 pumps per day?

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's keep the info coming. Been interested since it came out but thought maybe there's a cheaper option. Can anyone compare it to other products they have run?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone noticed side-effects?
None other than what I already mentioned when I went above 10 pumps daily. The primary thing that bothered me was the increased sweating, but the "feel good" aspect of it makes you not care so much. I don't want to exaggerate it, but the alpha feel is really amazing.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None other than what I already mentioned when I went above 10 pumps daily. The primary thing that bothered me was the increased sweating, but the "feel good" aspect of it makes you not care so much. I don't want to exaggerate it, but the alpha feel is really amazing.
Nice. This sounds interesting. Hairline doing okay?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, didn't notice any issues there. Trust me, I'd search the pillow each morning, lol