Divanil

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I wish some company could bring this back and on the same level of quality. Yes Im old school but this ****e worked incredible...especially for sleep and libido. One ingredient..done.

activate.jpg

sespress

Awards
I wish some company could bring this back and on the same level of quality. Yes Im old school but this ****e worked incredible...especially for sleep and libido. One ingredient..done.

View attachment 151492
This really worked for ya? Seems like it's still available online - mostly as x potency extracts of the plant.

Looks interesting.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of products contain it. Alphamax XT and M-test come to mind. Or you mean as a standalone?

sespress

Awards
Lots of products contain it. Alphamax XT and M-test come to mind. Or you mean as a standalone?
Yeah I think op is looking for a straight formulation of just this stuff. I find some extracts which is probably right about the same.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I believe Barlowe's has it as a single ingredient capsule.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I believe Barlowe's has it as a single ingredient capsule.
True...I just noticed that. I wonder if anyone has tried this extract and what their results were.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, this and Triazole were amazing. Although based on the Craze debacle, who knew what I may have been taking.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, this and Triazole were amazing. Although based on the Craze debacle, who knew what I may have been taking.
this!!!

I used activate/rebound back in the day and results were much much better than label would suggest.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
this!!!

I used activate/rebound back in the day and results were much much better than label would suggest.
You can say that again!..when I tapered down on Rebound XT...libido was just foolish...that backed with a great mood and incredible sleep. I really didnt care about training...lol..I just loved life.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can say that again!..when I tapered down on Rebound XT...libido was just foolish...that backed with a great mood and incredible sleep. I really didnt care about training...lol..I just loved life.
lol...I know what you mean!!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Who was the lead person for Designer Supplements back then...his name is on the tip of my tongue.