Supplement detox

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Ok so I'm currently taking a sh** ton of natural supplements and was thinking about taking a break for a few weeks from everything but the essential stuff like vitamins, BCAAs, creatine, etc. I'm trying to transition from a cut to a bulk so I figured it would be good to just kinda reset everything for a bit. Here is my current stack:

Oxymax & eviscerate supernova (upon waking)

Agmatine & na r ala (before breakfast)

Orange triad + greens, health IQ, fish oil, magnesium, D3 (2x per day except health IQ)

Kingsblood (3x per day; 1.5 servings total)

Follidrone 2.0 (2x per day)

Rebirth & Letrone (2x per day for elevated E)

DERMASTRENGTH Unleashed (2x per day)

Tr1umph, Xtend Go, HMB, alternate between Rupture, Bloodshot, or Conquer pre workout

Glutamine, creatine, HMB, L carnitine, iso 100 protein post workout

Sedation (1/2 serving before bed)

I know this is probably way overkill and I guess I just kept reading about different stuff and adding what i thought looked good. Like I said, I want to cycle off all of this stuff except the peri workout essentials and general health vitamins. Kinda worried that my body will like freak out once I stop everything though. What would be the best way to go about doing this to minimize side effects?

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Well keep taking the triad, d3, magnesium, etc.

Other than that, lol you'll be fine man. You may notice a lack of pump or gym endurance, compared to now anyway, and energy since you take oxymax, but you're good.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn. I just showed this Tommy wife who thinks I take to much. I'm now in the clear.

I would first look at what your goal
Is and ask yourself why your adding certain things into your regimen. Then eliminate what isn't going to aid in that goal
Or what is duplicate.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Why do you this you e is elevated? Killing your E levels is detrimental to gains

mn72661

Awards
Ok so I'm currently taking a sh** ton of natural supplements and was thinking about taking a break for a few weeks from everything but the essential stuff like vitamins, BCAAs, creatine, etc. I'm trying to transition from a cut to a bulk so I figured it would be good to just kinda reset everything for a bit. Here is my current stack:

Orange triad + greens, health IQ, fish oil, magnesium, D3 (2x per day except health IQ)

Tr1umph, Xtend Go, HMB, alternate between Rupture, Bloodshot, or Conquer pre workout

I know this is probably way overkill and I guess I just kept reading about different stuff and adding what i thought looked good. Like I said, I want to cycle off all of this stuff except the peri workout essentials and general health vitamins. Kinda worried that my body will like freak out once I stop everything though. What would be the best way to go about doing this to minimize side effects?

I think youll be fine, just do it gradually. Id probably reduce the dermastrength, rebirth, letrone and kingsblood over the course of 2 weeks. Id also double the greens intake, maybe bump my fiber intake a bit as well (not sure how much is in your greens product) and just treat it like a mini detox. Id be more concerned about feeling like trash after detoxing from all preworkouts. I wouldnt want to rush getting off all of those supps AND going without stims.

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Why do you this you e is elevated? Killing your E levels is detrimental to gains
Had blood work done a while ago and had high estrogen. Was prescribed tamoxifen but decided to go the natural route instead.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Had blood work done a while ago and had high estrogen. Was prescribed tamoxifen but decided to go the natural route instead.
Ahhh, was doubting you had bloods done, sorry! Letrone is legit as fook, I only took 1 cap EOD in the end because my joints were starting to ache! Don't worry about stopping all the supps to be fair it's probably detrimental running so many things! I'd only ever run 2-3 products at a time. Not including cycle stuff but even that is 2 or 3 compounds then supports and that's it

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever ran them individually to get a sense how your body reacts to each? With everything running together, hard to determine what's working or not... Not hating, just curious.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Won't need to run a detox, just stop your run when you had planned to. Next time try bridging supplememts rather than just piling them all on because at some point you'll just end up with poor returns on your investment.

To save even more money, drop the greens supplement. Those things are not usually vitamin, mineral or phytochemical rich.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just stop using the supps you don't want to use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the board sponsors should get together and throw you a party, lol.:wow:

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Drop a few at time to see what you want to keep and discontinue.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can drop them. You shouldn't have any issues just stopping them. Stay on the staples and take a solid 4-8 weeks off.

When you decide to return to natty supplements, do a little research and only stack a few (that you like from past experience) or bridge them like Jigzz suggested. This will make the run longer but not as crazy lol

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
You can drop them. You shouldn't have any issues just stopping them. Stay on the staples and take a solid 4-8 weeks off.

When you decide to return to natty supplements, do a little research and only stack a few (that you like from past experience) or bridge them like Jigzz suggested. This will make the run longer but not as crazy lol
Yea like I said, I'm done cutting now.. went from 246 to 230 @ 7-8% bf. Wanna try and maintain that for the rest of the summer and then lean bulk at the end of august. Already have a few shops in mind (used anabeta and alphamax in the past with good results). I don't wanna give the impression that I just blindly start taking things though. I do a lot of research on supplements before buying them. I think the problem with natty supps is that, while sometimes they work, the results are minor and usually occur over a longer period of time. A lot of other things can influence your results during that longer time frame making it hard to asses the true effectiveness of the supplements. I do believe however that the largest benefit I've received from some of the supps is the ability to train harder and more frequently without becoming overtrained as easily. So i think if anything I may need to eventually take it down a notch for a week or so while taking this break from them.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I've run a similar stack before.
How long have you been running kingsblood, letrone and rebirth for, and what do you have planned for your next run?
Also, have you noticed any side effects?

During my 'supplement detox' I ran glycobol xt to boost my workouts

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
I've run a similar stack before.
How long have you been running kingsblood, letrone and rebirth for, and what do you have planned for your next run?
Also, have you noticed any side effects?

During my 'supplement detox' I ran glycobol xt to boost my workouts
Ok here's a long post but bear with me... Been going on a little over 8 weeks on the kingsblood. Recently upped it to 15 pills a day instead of 10.. I had low test before and now I'm within normal range so I've just been noticing that I feel normal. Nothing extra besides being a little more horny with the increased dose. The letrone and rebirth however are the real deal. After my test levels got back to normal my estrogen was high and the dr gave me tamoxifen. Didn't wanna mess with that so I went natty with the BLR supps and they worked a little too well haha after about a month of running both at full doses I started gaining weight despite being on a cut, feeling tired, no sex drive, and depressed. All symptoms of low E.. tapered down the letrone while keeping full dose with rebirth. This is my last week of letrone at 1 cap eod. Next week no letrone and will start to taper down rebirth. Very impressed that a natty supp worked so well.
I'm gonna go a few weeks with just taking my general health and peri workout supps before starting anything else. I would like to get rid of these few lbs I gained from the low E before working my way back up to maintenance then into a clean bulk. All of my vitamins and pre workout and stuff like that are staples and will remain the same. Other supps I plan on running will most likely be:

Anabeta elite (used previously- liked)
Follidrone 2.0 (used previously-loved)
Maybe dermastrength (used before- ehh)
Test1fy (never used- looks good)
Orig1n (never used- looks interesting)

Since I've never tried Orig1n before I wanna run those supps together for a few weeks to assess effectiveness and then I might throw in X-gels, haven't used it before but heard great things.

You said you ran glycobol? I've messed around with GDAs for my cheat/refeeds (slin sane v2, slinmax, burn24) not sure how I feel about them yet, I research them heavily but find so many mixed results. I did notice that I would get extremely bloated while using burn24 though and that would mentally mess me up the day after a refeed so I stopped. Been using Na r ala (300 mg), agmatine (1g), alcar (1.5g) in the mornings before breakfast pretty consistently but thinking about stopping that because I'm not sure if any of that kind of crap is good for people with normal functioning insulin. If you know of any threads that offer useful info on them please share.
Sorry for the book I just wrote, just drank my morning pot of coffee and feeling chatty haha.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a good thing you decided against it. Nolvadex will not in any way lower estrogen. IN fact itll likely go up as test levels rise.
Nolva/SERMS block estro receptors but dont lower estrogen. An aromatase inhibitor is needed for this so Letrone was a good call.

You should be fine discontinuing your cycle. Maybe Stay on the Letrone for a little longer. A week or 2 just to ensure test to estro ratio is in good standings.