DHEA for Women?

pttbll

Awards
Considering the benefits of DHEA, is there something similar out that works for women? My wife is 41.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Women can take DHEA. At large doses, however, it will cause virilization.....so go easy. I believe that the common recommended dosage for women is 50mg/day....maybe someone like Dr.D can let me know if this is correct.

Now....if you are looking for libido boosting.....absolutely nothing beats 1-T/4AD transdermal. 4AD especially. You have to run it low because of virilizing (like 20mg per day or less YMMV). I can personally attest to several women who seem in much better moods, even mentally sharper and definitely hornier while using this.

pttbll

Awards
Women can take DHEA. At large doses, however, it will cause virilization.....so go easy. I believe that the common recommended dosage for women is 50mg/day....maybe someone like Dr.D can let me know if this is correct.

Now....if you are looking for libido boosting.....absolutely nothing beats 1-T/4AD transdermal. 4AD especially. You have to run it low because of virilizing (like 20mg per day or less YMMV). I can personally attest to several women who seem in much better moods, even mentally sharper and definitely hornier while using this.
Thanks, I had her try the DHEA a few years ago and she felt nothing from it at all. So im not sure if it has no effect on her or dosing should have been experimented with.
Im pretty sure she wouldnt use transdermal due to the alcohol's and drying of the skin. Interesting to know though.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I had her try the DHEA a few years ago and she felt nothing from it at all. So im not sure if it has no effect on her or dosing should have been experimented with.
Im pretty sure she wouldnt use transdermal due to the alcohol's and drying of the skin. Interesting to know though.

My G/F was taking 500mg DHEA per day (by accident.....blondes apparently cannot read) when she felt the effects. She got really strong and had increased libido. She did this for 5 days before I caught on that something was amiss and had her drop the dosage back to 50mg. She didn't want to stop because she felt great. It was similar in effect to the spray.

The spray won't dry out her skin. We're only talking about 1 spray per day. She can put lotion over it if she is extremely sensitive. If you do one spray in your hand, rub both hands together and then rub that on her arms......that's all it will take. You will also only be mixing 2-3 grams of 4AD into 4oz of carrier (I'm speaking to the Dermabolics-like carrier). Some women also need 2 grams of 1-T in there as well. This is definitely something to consider if a woman is experiencing mood swings and low libido. My G/F went to the doc and he gave her methyltest. It didn't do squat. He also gave her a heavy anti-histamine for mood swings. Neither worked and he was opposed to trying some HRT (Group Death clinic). So we tried the spray (back when it was legal....of course). After seeing her results, a friend of mine was confiding in me about his wife....same problems. Same result there. Since then I've recommended this to a few others who have all experienced the same results with their spouses. S1+ for women.......saves marriages :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
DHEA at 50 mgs or over might increase acne so be warned. My wife got some mild benefit from it at 25 mgs per day but anything higher and she broke out..but had higher libido so damned if I do/don't lol.

I may try her on a 4AD dermal or possibly pregnenolone or progesterone. I'm thinking she has a classic case of estrogen dominance and need to get her ratios checked.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sja
when you say "the spray" are you referring to S1+ from dermabolics? just wanting to clear that up because I'm thinking of trying it.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
sja
when you say "the spray" are you referring to S1+ from dermabolics? just wanting to clear that up because I'm thinking of trying it.

S1+ is too strong for women (even at one spray per day). You would mix a more mild version of this though. I would start with 2 grams 4AD in one bottle and 2 grams 1-T in another. 1 spray of each per day should do the trick and if you need to use more, you can just add a spray in the evening. You could easily combine the two in one bottle, but then you wouldn't have the latitude of increasing or decreasing one or the other. Everyone is different so you have to pinpoint what works. After you narrow down what works, then you can combine the two.

If you have an empty bottle or two lying around, you could just mix a half bottle of each with 1 gram per 2 oz.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats a great dog in your avatar! Love it.I would give your wife a lower dose of dhea. Great stuff all around.

pttbll

Awards

Re the transdermal, would she cycle it like 8wks on? PCT?

Also, what do you know about women and HGH? Possible, Healthy? Bro's get younger looking faces, much better skin, great feeling of well being etc. all the reason my wife would prob run hgh in a sec.

Thanks for all the help SJA.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Re the transdermal, would she cycle it like 8wks on? PCT?

Also, what do you know about women and HGH? Possible, Healthy? Bro's get younger looking faces, much better skin, great feeling of well being etc. all the reason my wife would prob run hgh in a sec.

Thanks for all the help SJA.

My thought is that if you can get the spray dosage down to a point where you aren't seeing side effects (lower voice, too much clitoral enlargement etc) but are still getting the wanted effects (libido boost, good mood), then you wouldn't need to cycle it. Men cycle because of estrogenic sides (and the fact that we boost our T levels to insanity). I look at it from an HRT standpoint with women who are simply looking for more libido etc (not muscle mass).

I have no experience with HGH. I've read that it is supposed to help women as it does men (lean out, better skin etc) but the only people who I've known to run it are pro BB'ers. They love the lean mass generated by HGH. But they look a little manly from over doing it :run:

I would assume that if it were run at low doses, then you wouldn't see the bad sides.

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
My thought is that if you can get the spray dosage down to a point where you aren't seeing side effects (lower voice, too much clitoral enlargement etc) but are still getting the wanted effects (libido boost, good mood), then you wouldn't need to cycle it. Men cycle because of estrogenic sides (and the fact that we boost our T levels to insanity). I look at it from an HRT standpoint with women who are simply looking for more libido etc (not muscle mass).

I have no experience with HGH. I've read that it is supposed to help women as it does men (lean out, better skin etc) but the only people who I've known to run it are pro BB'ers. They love the lean mass generated by HGH. But they look a little manly from over doing it :run:

I would assume that if it were run at low doses, then you wouldn't see the bad sides.
Some chicks i know that are in beauty school were talking about HGH as the best thing they have heard of for skin enhancement, they knew all about it.