georgetown

Awards
  • Established
As title says for increased endurance?

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
I've taken it with a scoop in my pre then a scoop in my intra, seemed to work pretty well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive done xtend perform as Pre .. and i loved it

I would do pre ..Intra i usually try to chug a half gallon of water through out the workout

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The studies on Peak02: were they testing for effects of acute dosing, or over a period of time?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The studies on Peak02: were they testing for effects of acute dosing, or over a period of time?
Dosing ... I know mike said they were going to do more studies on 2g and above 4g to note the difference but overall he said with current data 4g seems to be the sweet spot for most people .... plus it's a product with the more you take it the more effective and saturated you become . So therefore if your taking it around your workout your fine

ashenshugar77

Awards
Since it's full of adaptogens just look at how those work. The effect is better over time & not necessarily acute. Ofc you can notice something acutely as well but that's not usually the case.

Seems like a great product if everything else is on point and you got money to spend.
I myself like adaptogens a great deal.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't working out for more than an hour then I don't feel there is a need for "intra" workout supplements, Peak 02 is a worthwhile ingredient but would be best utilized pre workout IMO.