Biotest T-2 cheap - AnabolicMinds.com

Biotest T-2 cheap

1. New Member

Thumbs up Biotest T-2 cheap

Everyone, I know many have praised the benefits of Biotest T-2 (original formula) they have it on close out at netrition.com for 8.95 a bottle. It's been on closeout for awhile, i got a few bottles awhile back for 9.95. Anyway, just a heads up, and if you haven't please research this product before making the decision to use it..

2. Senior Member

Originally posted by Carl Willingham
    Everyone, I know many have praised the benefits of Biotest T-2 (original formula) they have it on close out at netrition.com for 8.95 a bottle. It's been on closeout for awhile, i got a few bottles awhile back for 9.95. Anyway, just a heads up, and if you haven't please research this product before making the decision to use it..
    thats good looking out. can someone let me know the difference between the t-2 (old) and t-2pro? is the chemical identity of the T2 (old and new) still diiodothyronine? how the serving differ between the 3,5-diiodo-l-tyrosine and whatever the newer capsules have in em? im not a big thermogenic dude, but the prices is good. Sage
  3. Senior Member

toss that...the netrition site blalently answered all the question i asked previously Sage
    •   

4. New Member

Netrition doesn't have the best prices but their labeling and info pages are top notch, make it so much easier. T-2 Pro is supposed to enhance nat thyroid prod but I've heard it's junk. T-2 is supposed to be good stuff but I have a few bottles already and I'm not real interested in using something that downregulates after 4 weeks or so all the time. It's a good supp, but with the caveat that it prob shouldn't be used alot, with a min of time off and time on, prob even safer to give 2X off IMHO. It is a good product and the price is nice..
  5. New Member

Sure you're better off, but Cytomel is significantly more difficult to obtain than T-2 for most people.
  7. New Member

Originally posted by 2demon2
    Sure you're better off, but Cytomel is significantly more difficult to obtain than T-2 for most people.

Not necissarily. I only know of one place to get T2 (netrition). T3 is quite easy to get a hold of if you put a little effort into it and it's usually legit.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheap 6-oxo!
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:14 PM
  2. Biotests M post cycle, thoughts?
    By Draven in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 09:55 PM
  3. Flax oil for hella cheap! Check this out!
    By LakeMountD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 08:44 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 03:49 AM
  5. Cheap scale for measuring your PHs
    By u4ik_rage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 03:26 PM