RPN havoc vs SARMS

Snm5143

Awards
How's it going everyone? I'm new to the site and was hoping on some feedback.

I've ran a few PH cycles in the past and always found epi to give me the best results. Haven't ran a cycle since the ban but been doing some research lately and seem to have read a few forums about RPN havoc still being around.

Was wondering if anyone has had luck with legit havoc still being made or is it all bunk?

Also heard that SARMS are the way to go but haven't found to much legitimacy on that. Anyone find them useful or just a waste?

sespress

Awards
I never digged deep into the sarm stuff. I have used cardarine... SARM in name, but not like ostarine for instance. I don't know anyone that says they'll do better than gear or even some orals. I think they gave a place but the hype seems to have died down a bit.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
RPN don't make Havoc anymore, and haven't for years. Any you find now will more than likely be knockoffs that don't contain the full actives

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
RPN don't make Havoc anymore, and haven't for years. Any you find now will more than likely be knockoffs that don't contain the full actives
They do still make it and sell it in the UK , predator nutrition sell it and strong supp shop sell its, both ship to US. I used strong supps at the beginning of the year was G2G

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, whatever is in the RPN Havoc bottles nowadays is still better than SARMs IMO..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They do still make it and sell it in the UK , predator nutrition sell it and strong supp shop sell its, both ship to US. I used strong supps at the beginning of the year was G2G
RPN disco'd havoc ages ago. You sure they are re-selling again?

Lots of fake havoc around

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Have u any info on this?
Google RPN Havoc discontinued. Tons of info around. May still be in the UK, but I never heard from them about it coming back.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
RPN disco'd havoc ages ago. You sure they are re-selling again?

Lots of fake havoc around
I emailed strong supp shop because I was under the same impression but the said it was actually RPN making it! I bought a bottle to compare to an old one, same smell and caps, took 40mg a day for 6 weeks and same sort of gains, even if it was fake it was still a very good epistane haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I emailed strong supp shop because I was under the same impression but the said it was actually RPN making it! I bought a bottle to compare to an old one, same smell and caps, took 40mg a day for 6 weeks and same sort of gains, even if it was fake it was still a very good epistane haha
Interesting. It had been DC'd since before 2010, so im surprised they were still around. Lots of fake RPN around, so id love to see some kind of proof.

But meh.

APC80

APC80

Awards
It's just not sold in the US any more as it's now illegal there ya can still get it here in the UK.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Just looked at the black of the bottle, says manufactured exclusively for predator nutrition, maybe they bought the rights?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Didn't dsade run RPN? Maybe he can have some insight on what happened to it

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Yeah looks like it still flies about over here. It's a lot more lax in UK than the states.

Seen prohormones on shelves in supplement shops just recently.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looked at the black of the bottle, says manufactured exclusively for predator nutrition, maybe they bought the rights?
thats the only place ive seen it.

I believe strong has a webpage for it, but says no longer carrying it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
yeah maybe. That might make sense given the UKs prohormone stance. Seems like the PN one is G2G as they obtained the rights to make it, or so other AM posts have me believe.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Forget SARMs, dude. If you've run compounds like Epistane before, you'll only be disappointed with a SARMs cycle. Epistane is a fully active, methylated, oral steroid. SARMs won't even come close.

Snm5143

Awards
Thank you guys for all the help!

I assumed from what I've read that SARMS arent as good as some claim.

I'm excited to hear epi is still around and plan on ordering some this week. Once again thank you guys, I thought havoc was long gone after 2015, this is great news...

boulon

Awards
Rpn havoc is sold in germany and yes he kill all sarms...
Warning its a steroid alpha alkylated...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3