ZMA

Z

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Well i just got a free bottle of it so ill be posting the results and effects if anyone is interested. It is suppose to increase testosterone when you sleep and give you a deeper sleep. Im goign to check it out should be here soon. I give you guys a report on it. Until then peace.

B

Beta BBer

Awards
that wasn't supposed to be sarcastic....i always get goofy dreams on zma, as do most people.

W

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Turns my dream cycle off, or at least I can't remember them.
Or am I just dreaming that I can't remember them? :blink:

B

Beta BBer

Awards
man people ive talked to remember their stuff, or at least the fact that they were weird. my only thing with zma is its a bit hard to wake up in the AM with it, and my nighttime shakes have calcium in them, so i cant use it all the time. i might start taking it during the day instead.

W

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Take the ZMA 45 minutes - 1 hour prior to your shake.

B

Beta BBer

Awards
thats actually a pretty good idea probably, thanks

only problem is staying up after that...stuff knocks me out

Z

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
i got it down 1 hour before bed cant eat anything. I will enjoy my dreams :)

K

knox

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking zma now. i still remember my dream from last night, i was in mcDonald's waiting for my food. I was standing in line for a long long time. I was so hungry i flipped out and started killing everyone else in line. It was a real fun dream, very vivid and graphic. It's weird because i haven't been in mcDonalds for a long time.

C

chaz92398

Awards
...i flipped out and started killing everyone else in line. It was a real fun dream, very vivid and graphic.
It's not really any of my business, but sense you felt the need to share the dream, I'll share my personal opinion. That's rather disturbing.

K

knox

Awards
  • Established
lol probably a number 4. It's not that disturbing, just a dream. Normally i have dreams about skipping through a field of flowers, chasing some skirt that i never seem to catch.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking zma now. i still remember my dream from last night, i was in mcDonald's waiting for my food. I was standing in line for a long long time. I was so hungry i flipped out and started killing everyone else in line. It was a real fun dream, very vivid and graphic. It's weird because i haven't been in mcDonalds for a long time.
Between this and the post where you wanted to strangle your female trainee I think you might have some anger management issues.....(flinches)...Don't hurt me. :D

K

knox

Awards
  • Established
And for this thread! I really don't dream about skipping through some damn field of flowers like some fairy. Dammit, i really need to stop posting. See i go through little phases where i post a few times out of the month. During these phases i seem to dig myself a hole by making it seem i'm some hard-headed fairy who seeks a good choke hold on some chick. I'm really a nice guy! I've never hurt anybody before, except in football and that gay guy i sent to the hospital who kept trying to wrestle me one night. but that is a whole other story.:D If Nate Dawg would get off the freak'n tractor and back on the computer he could help me out here. Until then, i'm hibernating for another month til i'm forgotten again.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
And for this thread! I really don't dream about skipping through some damn field of flowers like some fairy. Dammit, i really need to stop posting. See i go through little phases where i post a few times out of the month. During these phases i seem to dig myself a hole by making it seem i'm some hard-headed fairy who seeks a good choke hold on some chick. I'm really a nice guy! I've never hurt anybody before, except in football and that gay guy i sent to the hospital who kept trying to wrestle me one night. but that is a whole other story.:D If Nate Dawg would get off the freak'n tractor and back on the computer he could help me out here. Until then, i'm hibernating for another month til i'm forgotten again.
That cat in your avatar scares me too.