Universal Natural Sterol Complex

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Not jmass, but this is my take.... Fwiw. I posted this in another plant sterol thread. Obviously I'm a big fan.

Usually take 3 with breakfast, then 3 in the afternoon, half hour before workout. By week two you should start feeling the effects. First thing is strength increase, secondly is fullness and pump during workout. After a month u will definitely notice some good gains in the mirror. Of course you have to put the work in the gym, but overall a good product that I find myself going back to from time to time.

Thank you for the feedback, for the price seem to be a winner here!

2. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Thank you for the feedback, for the price seem to be a winner here!
    This is a very underrated product IMO.
    •   

3. take with m-stack for 8 weeks

4. or 6 weeks would be less $

5. Reason why I asked this was because everytime I take them I get terrible hypoglycemia. Have you ever had this happen? I didn't want to just come out and say it snd sound crazy in my posts
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBrodie View Post
    Reason why I asked this was because everytime I take them I get terrible hypoglycemia. Have you ever had this happen? I didn't want to just come out and say it snd sound crazy in my posts
    Unfortunately/fortunately, I have never experienced that... How long have you been taking them, have you tried taking them with food?

7. I was supposed to start a log on Sterol Complex and I just couldn't. My cut went a little bit longer than expected due to work travel and vacation. Finally started my bulk. But, I am waiting for get my diet to stabilize first and then get on to Sterol Complex. Will tag people in this thread who showed interest.

8. Sounds good! Thanks man!

9. 2 pills a day. And yes I eat lots of carbs before I take them.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBrodie View Post
    2 pills a day. And yes I eat lots of carbs before I take them.
    Surprised only 2 pills... I believe a full dose is 6 pills a day. With that said, not sure why it's causing to be hypoglycemic.

11. Could it be im having a reaction from one of the ingredients? And it's resulting in hypoglycemia?

12. Wow! Blast from the past Supp for sure!
    I remember using this when I first started training some 5/6 years ago.
    I can't remember the ingredients of the original and can't see if they've changed. Has anybody used this recently, are the muscle fullness effects still as good?

13. Yeah results are good. But side effects aren't (at least in my opinion)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. universal natural sterol complex
    By Smooth001 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 10:23 AM
  2. Natural Sterol Complex/MyogenX Stack
    By Rossi2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 06:11 AM
  3. Animal pak natural sterol complex
    By Flex87 in forum Supplements