Assass1nate and coffee.

Hugoboss88

Awards
Is it ok to drink coffee when taking assass1nate???

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Is it ok to drink coffee when taking assass1nate???
Yes I would drink a bit at first and then you can go up to whatever you can tolerate you'll notice when you get jittery and what not that that's your limit. In fact it might increase the fat burning effects of assass1nate.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I would drink a bit at first and then you can go up to whatever you can tolerate you'll notice when you get jittery and what not that that's your limit. In fact it might increase the fat burning effects of assass1nate.
I wouldn't expect jitteriness as a side effect with Assass1nate, considering it's a non-stim. Assuming OP doesn't go crazy with coffee and already knows how much coffee he can handle, I don't see any issues.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
well on the back on my bottle it basically said something along the lines of do not take any caffeine when taking this supplement - so I contact OL and they said its fine

CobbledPath

Awards
I have been meaning to post the same q, thanks OP. yep it has a clear message not to take any other stims, so it's a valid q.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been meaning to post the same q, thanks OP. yep it has a clear message not to take any other stims, so it's a valid q.
The warning from Ignit3 or Bloodshr3d probably got copied over by mistake. You can stack Assass1nate with stims.

Hugoboss88

Awards
So I've been taking assass1nate for a week now with coffee and haven't had any jitters or side effects. So far so good. I wanted to stack it with something else to speed up the weight loss. What would you guys recommend??? Was thinking something from OL not sure what tho

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've been taking assass1nate for a week now with coffee and haven't had any jitters or side effects. So far so good. I wanted to stack it with something else to speed up the weight loss. What would you guys recommend??? Was thinking something from OL not sure what tho
Are you leaving in the coffee or did you want to replace it with a stimmed burner?
If so, you could replace coffee with Ignit3 or Bloodshr3d. Ignit3 would be my preference for pure fat loss, and Bloodshr3d if appetite and energy suppression are priorities. Bloodshr3d also comes in a Raw (with rauwolscine) and War (without rauwolscine) version. Raw is the more potent of the two, and assuming you can handle alpha-yohimbine, that would be my pick. On the other hand, if you have ever had a bad experience with that compound, we offer War as an alternative without.

If you like your coffee, you have options of other non-stim products to help with fat loss.
Sup3r-Shred is a PPAR-Delta agonist and will shift your body's fuel preference from glucose to lipids, as well as improve endurance.
We also offer Forslean (95% forskolin to aid body composition) and Sup3r-7 (7-keto, with S-SEDDS delivery system).

All of the above products are non-hormonal.

Hugoboss88

Awards
I think I want to keep the coffee. I only drink one in the morning to wake me up. I think I'm gonna go with sup3r shred. Going to order it today before the sale ends. Thanks for all the info.