New xgels or xfator ingredients that are easy in inflammation?

clint3612

Awards
Like the title says I coulda swore I read that one of them has new ingredient profile that's a little easier on the joints. Is is true or am I dreaming this $hit?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like the title says I coulda swore I read that one of them has new ingredient profile that's a little easier on the joints. Is is true or am I dreaming this $hit?
I used XFA (X factor Advanced) which is "easier" on the joints but it was not easy at all. :) i felt like a 80 years old man

clint3612

Awards
I used XFA (X factor Advanced) which is "easier" on the joints but it was not easy at all. :) i felt like a 80 years old man
Oh damn!! I was hoping for an easier road then that! The original kicks my ass too!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh damn!! I was hoping for an easier road then that! The original kicks my ass too!
But I need to admit it is one of the best things I have ever tried for strength and size. I ran 2.5g and took it everyday (2 months)

clint3612

Awards
But I need to admit it is one of the best things I have ever tried for strength and size. I ran 2.5g and took it everyday (2 months)
What were your gains like on strength?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You could get some SNS Joint Support XT and Cissus XT and that could relieve some of the joint issues if your joints are in decent shape. Flexatril is another solid option. I think because of the MOA, it would be hard to find something to take with it.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
So would you say it's worth the joint pain?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When dosing every day, how long dose it take for most users to experience joint soreness?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I would say yes. But It was really ****ty feeling. Felt old and stiff haha
Lol damn those strength gains and pump must have been good! How close was it to being to uncomfortable/painful to continue?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol damn those strength gains and pump must have been good! How close was it to being to uncomfortable/painful to continue?
The only thing that I really had problem was doing squats. Warmup was worst.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
So would you say it's worth the joint pain?
I would because I only ran it for a bottle and a half (about 25-35 workouts). I was bigger and stronger beyond normal progression.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I would because I only ran it for a bottle and a half (about 25-35 workouts). I was bigger and stronger beyond normal progression.
The only thing that I really had problem was doing squats. Warmup was worst.
Thanks guys. My other just minor concern is taking it while having mild asthma.....

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. My other just minor concern is taking it while having mild asthma.....
I don't think I would take a chance. No supplement is worth the off chance of a bad reaction with your asthma.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I would take a chance. No supplement is worth the off chance of a bad reaction with your asthma.
But the gainz!!! Lol. I think you guys are right. Booneman77 also suggested against it. I was hoping some people with asthma had tried it but it seems like they have been smart enough to stay away!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me, after 1 week
That sucks man. I was asking because i ran it for 4 weeks, expecting the joints and old surgeries to hurt and they never did. I think I might just be lucky. I will be going back to Xgels again for sure.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
avoid ARA - its more than bad for the joints. Believe me, I am 49 and ran it many times since it was beta and many years before SNS started selling it. I wish I never did. You would be better off using allot of other things. I now use Folidrone 2.0, which is an anti inflammatory, as a staple.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
I've heard to avoid joint supports with ARA but was wondering if Danes thoughts were the same

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
avoid ARA - its more than bad for the joints. Believe me, I am 49 and ran it many times since it was beta and many years before SNS started selling it. I wish I never did. You would be better off using allot of other things. I now use Folidrone 2.0, which is an anti inflammatory, as a staple.
What damage did ARA do to you permanently then?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard to avoid joint supports with ARA but was wondering if Danes thoughts were the same
ArA is totaly fine as long as you dont run it often. :)
One of the best natural things you can use for size and strength!

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
ArA is totaly fine as long as you dont run it often. :)
One of the best natural things you can use for size and strength!
Sorry. I wasn't clear. Was asking if you thought "joint support" supplements negate the effects of ARA as they help reduce inflammation

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X factor Advanced has joint support so it works totaly fine.
People are overcomplicate the use of ArA.
Its no problem lets say use omega 3 in the mornings and taking ArA prior training later (lets say 8 hours later)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
What damage did ARA do to you permanently then?
After a couple of years of running it as suggested, it seemed to cause more and more inflammation that would carry itself into the times when I would not be taking it (worse and worse DOMS). Now I have that inflammation all the time. We could blame this condition on everything under the sun, but I am certain that if I never ran it, I would not experience the effects I get now.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've used it with relative consistency for a few years, but I run it 2x per year tops.

During my runs, I start at 1g and ramp up to 2, then down to 1g for two bottles tops.

I have never had any issues with longlasting joint issues

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a couple of years of running it as suggested, it seemed to cause more and more inflammation that would carry itself into the times when I would not be taking it (worse and worse DOMS). Now I have that inflammation all the time. We could blame this condition on everything under the sun, but I am certain that if I never ran it, I would not experience the effects I get now.
I am not you so I cant say its not true but it is not logical because ArA does not give chronic inflammation

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never had an issue with ARA when using xgels. Always ran 2.5 and no pain. Maybe it's just a me and I have knee and back issues.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe your joints got worse, but your logic doesnt work. Inflammation is a result of joint deterioration. Inflammation doesnt cause joint deterioration without profound disease.

Your logic is like saying the fire department accidently saturated my home with water and now it's always on fire.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe your joints got worse, but your logic doesnt work. Inflammation is a result of joint deterioration. Inflammation doesnt cause joint deterioration without profound disease.

Your logic is like saying the fire department accidently saturated my home with water and now it's always on fire.
Its like saying, my house has been on fire couple of times and even after exinguishing it its still on fire :D

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

I did not say anything about joints getting worse or joint deterioration, right?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure where your issues are coming from but after several runs I would use without any issues.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like you need an anti inflammatory for your ulcerative vaginitis.