New xgels or xfator ingredients that are easy in inflammation?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New xgels or xfator ingredients that are easy in inflammation?

Like the title says I coulda swore I read that one of them has new ingredient profile that's a little easier on the joints. Is is true or am I dreaming this $hit?

2. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    Like the title says I coulda swore I read that one of them has new ingredient profile that's a little easier on the joints. Is is true or am I dreaming this $hit?
    I used XFA (X factor Advanced) which is "easier" on the joints but it was not easy at all. i felt like a 80 years old man
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I used XFA (X factor Advanced) which is "easier" on the joints but it was not easy at all. i felt like a 80 years old man
    Oh damn!! I was hoping for an easier road then that! The original kicks my ass too!

4. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    Oh damn!! I was hoping for an easier road then that! The original kicks my ass too!
    But I need to admit it is one of the best things I have ever tried for strength and size. I ran 2.5g and took it everyday (2 months)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    But I need to admit it is one of the best things I have ever tried for strength and size. I ran 2.5g and took it everyday (2 months)
    What were your gains like on strength?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    What were your gains like on strength?
    Not bad at all..didnt expect that kind of strength increase from ArA at all.
    I did liked massive pumps and swolen feeling

7. You could get some SNS Joint Support XT and Cissus XT and that could relieve some of the joint issues if your joints are in decent shape. Flexatril is another solid option. I think because of the MOA, it would be hard to find something to take with it.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    So would you say it's worth the joint pain?

9. When dosing every day, how long dose it take for most users to experience joint soreness?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    I would say yes. But It was really ****ty feeling. Felt old and stiff haha

11. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    When dosing every day, how long dose it take for most users to experience joint soreness?
    For me, after 1 week

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I would say yes. But It was really ****ty feeling. Felt old and stiff haha
    Lol damn those strength gains and pump must have been good! How close was it to being to uncomfortable/painful to continue?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Lol damn those strength gains and pump must have been good! How close was it to being to uncomfortable/painful to continue?
    The only thing that I really had problem was doing squats. Warmup was worst.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    I would because I only ran it for a bottle and a half (about 25-35 workouts). I was bigger and stronger beyond normal progression.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    I would because I only ran it for a bottle and a half (about 25-35 workouts). I was bigger and stronger beyond normal progression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Thanks guys. My other just minor concern is taking it while having mild asthma.....

16. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Thanks guys. My other just minor concern is taking it while having mild asthma.....
    Avoid all pro inflammatory stuff. That is my advice

17. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    I don't think I would take a chance. No supplement is worth the off chance of a bad reaction with your asthma.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    I don't think I would take a chance. No supplement is worth the off chance of a bad reaction with your asthma.
    But the gainz!!! Lol. I think you guys are right. Booneman77 also suggested against it. I was hoping some people with asthma had tried it but it seems like they have been smart enough to stay away!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    But the gainz!!! Lol. I think you guys are right. Booneman77 also suggested against it. I was hoping some people with asthma had tried it but it seems like they have been smart enough to stay away!
    Furion posted this:

Dangers of ARA

20. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Furion posted this:

Dangers of ARA
    Thanks dude!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    For me, after 1 week
    That sucks man. I was asking because i ran it for 4 weeks, expecting the joints and old surgeries to hurt and they never did. I think I might just be lucky. I will be going back to Xgels again for sure.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    How do you believe joint support interacts with ARA such as Flexatril?

23. avoid ARA - its more than bad for the joints. Believe me, I am 49 and ran it many times since it was beta and many years before SNS started selling it. I wish I never did. You would be better off using allot of other things. I now use Folidrone 2.0, which is an anti inflammatory, as a staple.

24. I've heard to avoid joint supports with ARA but was wondering if @Danes thoughts were the same

25. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    avoid ARA - its more than bad for the joints. Believe me, I am 49 and ran it many times since it was beta and many years before SNS started selling it. I wish I never did. You would be better off using allot of other things. I now use Folidrone 2.0, which is an anti inflammatory, as a staple.
    What damage did ARA do to you permanently then?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. intra workout ingredients that are worth your time?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 02:09 PM
  2. non aromitizing roids that are easy on hair
    By LukeP123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 08:04 AM
  3. Anyone on the forums that are living in Canada?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 05:58 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 01:20 PM
  5. Superdrol Clones that are liquid or tablets?
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 04:19 PM