Hi tech off he chain aminos

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of this? It's Dmaa+eaa+bcaa was wondering if anyone has used them because I just got a nice bogo sale on them

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fun product with great flavoring, BOGO deal ftw

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP. check the reviews section. I also did a review for it.
Jump on that sale. NOW
They taste great.. don't expect too much of a DMAA kick though. Just a subtle clean focus

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't expecting much, actually didn't see it had dmaa til after I bought it! So it's just an added bonus. Looking at reviews now ty guys

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still need to try this...i love dmaa but it's been a long time since I used it

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Southern Sweet Tea flavor is fantastic OP

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Didn't see that as a selection where I went but I got the green apple candy as Ive had a green apple in the past and fell in love with it :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Off the chain is a good amino acid product. I've used it a few times and liked the effects and taste. Especially BOGO that sounds like a good deal.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Just ordered some Sweet Tea for myself. Can't wait to try it based on what you guys are saying!

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
So I got my off the chain aminos today! However as this being the first time I'm taking dmaa of course, I brought it up to a pharmacist, Who just about bashed it in a couple sentences. is this stuff really that bad? She brought up things such as increased risk of stroke heart stacks and the like as well as saying it's extremely habit forming

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
So I got my off the chain aminos today! However as this being the first time I'm taking dmaa of course, I brought it up to a pharmacist, Who just about bashed it in a couple sentences. is this stuff really that bad? She brought up things such as increased risk of stroke heart stacks and the like as well as saying it's extremely habit forming
Isn't it ironic when someone that works at a legal drug dealership lectures you on an ingredient that has been on the market for years and has only caused harm to people who do not follow label instructions

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
So as long as I do not take more than the recommended 4 servings I should be okay right?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
So as long as I do not take more than the recommended 4 servings I should be okay right?
As long as you don't have a pre-existing medical condition, follow label instructions, and do activities that are reasonable, you should have no issues

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only use 1 and half scoop at a time. Stuff is quality. They have some good flavors. Rocket pop is good.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
20Mg DMAA per scoop and 100MG caffeine. 3 scoops @ a time FTW

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
totally safe, and totally effective

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some Sweet Tea for myself. Can't wait to try it based on what you guys are saying!
the watermelon was great now i'm using sour apple...sweet tea is next up!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
the watermelon was great now i'm using sour apple...sweet tea is next up!!
With off the wall flavors the initial is usually not a problem as is the bad aftertaste. I am here to tell you that southern sweet tea is just like sipping on a brisk! Smooth and satisfied

IMG_5402.jpg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I love the sweet tea flavor. Comparisons to Brisk Iced tea are not exaggerated at all.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I have green apple candy and pink lemonade.. I have to say as I've seen it posted on another forum that something is missing from the pink lemonade, maybe needs to be sweeter? But the green apple candy is on point ?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to use this... but my gym actually sells a lot of the pink lemonade flavor. Girls seem to like this stuff as a pre-workout.