Retibol Eiselt

georgek8gsxr

Awards
Hello fam,

So here is my story 6/12 i started Retibol from Eiselt
I was a pro-am fighter muay thai. After a big injury i stopped and from 82kg i went 107kg.
Last Christmas i started Gym for my first time in my life ! and now, after 6 months i am 100 kg without nutrition and only exercise (power lifting)

Since 6/12 i started retibol as i said and also at the same time i started training again in Muay Thai and calculating with Fitness Pal everything

Here is my scedule

Mon-Tue-Thu breakfast, snack, before gym one shake of protein 2 retibol (0.036g each) after gym 1 retibol and lunch full of protein low carbs full fiber, rest for 2.5 hours one shake protein and one retibol, 2 hours muay thai (full aerobic) after thai one retibol and one shake of protein with 150gr of spinach and 20 gr of raspberry(dinner)

We-Fri Breakfast, snack, before gym 1 shake of protein 2 retibol, after gym 2 retibol and one shake of protein, after 2 hours lunch and for dinner the same as the other days.

So here are my questions

Should i change the rotation of retibol ?
Is the dose of retibol enough ?
Should i add bcaa ( my protein have 7gr per serving)
Is retibol working ?
Do you think i have to eat more ? (1200 Calories every day ) i do not feel tired or i do not have pain in my muscles
Any ideas ?
Thank you guys and sorry if it was too long

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're training muay thai and eating 1200cals? Too low buddy.

georgek8gsxr

Awards
I am trying to cut some weight, I want to go back to 85kg and i will be happy. Until now i do not have feeling that i am hungry or starving

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't care how you feel. You can burn 1200cals in an hour of muay thai.

Bigchris54

Awards
Theres no way your giving yourself enough fuel to train and do muay thai to the best of your ability, you could eat more clean foods and still lose weight and train more or to a higher quality and feeling better in everyday life aswell

georgek8gsxr

Awards
as i calculate everything in Fitness pal it says my daily calories are estimate 1200.. and yes if you have intense training you can burn 1200 in an hour. i am going low i have small brakes and i am not pushing my self cause as i said i came back from injury and i am trying to recover my stamina

georgek8gsxr

Awards
i know its to low and i dont give 100%, i just training to gain back my stamina loose some kg and see how it goes. i am planing if i see that i feel tired or exhausted to increase my carbs

Bigchris54

Awards
Honestly your stamina will improve with your body fueled, also your injuries will heal properly. If your not eating enough youll fatigue really fast and end up ill or injured imo but its down to you what ever you feel works. Just be careful and good luck

georgek8gsxr

Awards
thank you for your tips ! my injuries are healed (shoulders )

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
I think you got it backwards. The calories you listed is probably your off day calories, which still is pretty low considering your weight. On training days your caloric intake need to be higher, or you will lack gains in the gym. Ditch the protein shakes as well, and learn how to eat steaks. It will help with diet adherence and has better satiety than a protein shake.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're training muay thai and eating 1200cals? Too low buddy.
Agreed. I would search online for some caloric intake calculators and refigure your intake. It does seem very low even if you are cutting because you are very active.