Rebound XT, LOVE IT! - AnabolicMinds.com

Rebound XT, LOVE IT!

1. New Member

Rebound XT, LOVE IT!

I decided to try RXT for some gyno I have from AAS use, not for PCT. I'm using it as a stand alone with no other supplements, except for the ussual protein, flax and multi vitamin. I wanted to see how well RXT would do by itself and what side effects it would have. My cycle of it is one bottle 3 pills ten days, 2 pills ten days and 1 pill ten days. I'm currently on my 12th day and I love what I'm seeing and feeling. I've put on 4 lbs. so far and look alot leaner and harder. My strength is going thru the roof. I have not changed my diet at all which is maintenance. People at the gym are asking me what I'm taking.

My gyno in my left pec is down about 40% and in my right about 30%.(my right is alot worse) I had no idea my look and strength would change this much, I was hoping it would just reduce my gyno. All this after only 12 days and I still have 18 days left but at lower doses. I definitly recommend this product.

Pros:
    Hardness
    strength
    reduced gyno
    feel better
    aggression is up(maybe a con for some)

Cons:
    Acne(not to bad, but noticeable)
    Libido is down(I don't understand this one)
    don't sleep as well

I would like to know how long a person could take RXT straight, before taking time off. I would like to stack it with activaTe next time and start at a higher dose. Also I would like to know how much time between cycles should I have with this. Thanks for any help.

2. Handsome and intelligent

Has anyone read a negative post on RXT yet?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  3. Senior Member

I feel the same way. RXT is all that it's reported to be for me. I just ended my 4 week pct w/ nolva and am now using just one cap of RXT to help me in my current cut. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I look leaner and my shorts are fitting a lot better now. I really want to up the dose to like 3 caps and try it out, but I still have a little face acne that arose from coming off. As soon as my face/back clears up again, I'm probably gonna up the dose. With the price stryder sells it for, you can't go wrong. Excellent product...
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    Has anyone read a negative post on RXT yet?
    Only speculation on negative effects on lipid values. Other than that, great product. I'll probably stick to nolva for PCT(waiting on blood work to see how nolva+RXT treated me after a 3 weaker w/ superdrol), but from reports looks like a great stand alone anyway.
  5. Senior Member

m4life, I would think 4weeks on 4 weeks off and maybe just continue with the activate. maybe something like this:

weeks 1-4: Rxt (taper down)
    weeks 1-4: activate
    weeks 5-8: activate
    weeks 9-12: Rxt (taper down)

And then take another 2 months off, prefferably with bloodwork throughout the 3 months. Just a suggestion as I haven't ran the activate yet, but I wanna try that too sometime soon. As llong as you give your self time off from everything and space out the Rxt use more, you can have a better grasp on your health (lipids, cholesterol, vascular system, etc..)
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    m4life, I would think 4weeks on 4 weeks off and maybe just continue with the activate. maybe something like this:

weeks 1-4: Rxt (taper down)
    weeks 1-4: activate
    weeks 5-8: activate
    weeks 9-12: Rxt (taper down)

And then take another 2 months off, prefferably with bloodwork throughout the 3 months. Just a suggestion as I haven't ran the activate yet, but I wanna try that too sometime soon. As llong as you give your self time off from everything and space out the Rxt use more, you can have a better grasp on your health (lipids, cholesterol, vascular system, etc..)
    Sounds pretty good, thanks for the input.
  7. Board Supporter

With all this positive feedback I'm looking forward to PCT more than my upcoming cycle itself...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rebound XT Were is it?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 01:04 PM
  2. Rebound XT??
    By bencozzy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 11:50 AM
  3. estrogen rebound, what is it and how do you avoid it.
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 05:36 PM
  4. EQ love it or hate it
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:23 PM
  5. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 06:18 PM