Rebound XT, LOVE IT!

muscles4life

Awards
I decided to try RXT for some gyno I have from AAS use, not for PCT. I'm using it as a stand alone with no other supplements, except for the ussual protein, flax and multi vitamin. I wanted to see how well RXT would do by itself and what side effects it would have. My cycle of it is one bottle 3 pills ten days, 2 pills ten days and 1 pill ten days. I'm currently on my 12th day and I love what I'm seeing and feeling. I've put on 4 lbs. so far and look alot leaner and harder. My strength is going thru the roof. I have not changed my diet at all which is maintenance. People at the gym are asking me what I'm taking.

My gyno in my left pec is down about 40% and in my right about 30%.(my right is alot worse) I had no idea my look and strength would change this much, I was hoping it would just reduce my gyno. All this after only 12 days and I still have 18 days left but at lower doses. I definitly recommend this product.

Pros:
Hardness
strength
reduced gyno
feel better
aggression is up(maybe a con for some)

Cons:
Acne(not to bad, but noticeable)
Libido is down(I don't understand this one)
don't sleep as well

I would like to know how long a person could take RXT straight, before taking time off. I would like to stack it with activaTe next time and start at a higher dose. Also I would like to know how much time between cycles should I have with this. Thanks for any help.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way. RXT is all that it's reported to be for me. I just ended my 4 week pct w/ nolva and am now using just one cap of RXT to help me in my current cut. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I look leaner and my shorts are fitting a lot better now. I really want to up the dose to like 3 caps and try it out, but I still have a little face acne that arose from coming off. As soon as my face/back clears up again, I'm probably gonna up the dose. With the price stryder sells it for, you can't go wrong. Excellent product...

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
Has anyone read a negative post on RXT yet? :)
Only speculation on negative effects on lipid values. Other than that, great product. I'll probably stick to nolva for PCT(waiting on blood work to see how nolva+RXT treated me after a 3 weaker w/ superdrol), but from reports looks like a great stand alone anyway.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
m4life, I would think 4weeks on 4 weeks off and maybe just continue with the activate. maybe something like this:

weeks 1-4: Rxt (taper down)
weeks 1-4: activate
weeks 5-8: activate
weeks 9-12: Rxt (taper down)

And then take another 2 months off, prefferably with bloodwork throughout the 3 months. Just a suggestion as I haven't ran the activate yet, but I wanna try that too sometime soon. As llong as you give your self time off from everything and space out the Rxt use more, you can have a better grasp on your health (lipids, cholesterol, vascular system, etc..)

muscles4life

Awards
m4life, I would think 4weeks on 4 weeks off and maybe just continue with the activate. maybe something like this:

weeks 1-4: Rxt (taper down)
weeks 1-4: activate
weeks 5-8: activate
weeks 9-12: Rxt (taper down)

And then take another 2 months off, prefferably with bloodwork throughout the 3 months. Just a suggestion as I haven't ran the activate yet, but I wanna try that too sometime soon. As llong as you give your self time off from everything and space out the Rxt use more, you can have a better grasp on your health (lipids, cholesterol, vascular system, etc..)
Sounds pretty good, thanks for the input.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With all this positive feedback I'm looking forward to PCT more than my upcoming cycle itself... :D