- 06-05-2005, 05:11 PM
I have a question for some of the more knowledgeable supplement and nutrition guys here.
When you take supps, they stop starches from impacting blood glucose levels. My question is, do you still get the calories from the starchy food? Forgive me if this is a silly question but I have searched and have not found the answer. I do The Atkins diet (as I've found it to be the quickest and easiest way to shed flab and to maintain) but feel like my muscle growth would hasten if I could get more calories. Thanks, in advance, for all of your help.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Alt+F4 in forum Weight LossReplies: 33Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:29 PM
- By Squats in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2005, 01:55 PM
- By okboy63 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2004, 08:42 AM
- By Twin Peak in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 11-19-2004, 08:58 PM
- By raybravo in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 14Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:34 PM