BCAA/EAA & Leucine

celliem

celliem

Awards
What are some good supps that have the BCAA/EAA combo that aren't as expensive but comparable to Aminotaur?

Who makes a great leucine powder?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What are some good supps that have the BCAA/EAA combo that aren't as expensive but comparable to Aminotaur?

Who makes a great leucine powder?
Primaforce makes a great Leucine Powder

BCAA/EAA Mixtures:
Olympus Labs Endur3
Granite Supplements Adamantium Aminos
Purple Wraath by CL
Juiced Aminos by Universal

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
For Leucine powder, look for SNS. High quality and cost effective. It comes in 500 gram tubs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS is definintely your go-to for price:quality on leucine.

theres tons of bcaa/eaa options (bob mentioned most of the big ones)

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
When looking at EAAs I think it is important to make sure the product has all 9 EAAs Nutrabio IntraBlast and Adamantium Aminos are my goto's right now. I have not tried Endure but that looks solid as well.

celliem

celliem

Awards
When looking at EAAs I think it is important to make sure the product has all 9 EAAs Nutrabio IntraBlast and Adamantium Aminos are my goto's right now. I have not tried Endure but that looks solid as well.
Good tips. Thank you.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
EAAs include the three BCAAs. So you want a complete EAA product. Tryptophan used to be on a ridiculous govt "NO" list - but I think that has changed (after 25 years...) - so make sure it includes Tryptophan, and not some 5-HTP substitution.

celliem

celliem

Awards
EAAs include the three BCAAs. So you want a complete EAA product. Tryptophan used to be on a ridiculous govt "NO" list - but I think that has changed (after 25 years...) - so make sure it includes Tryptophan, and not some 5-HTP substitution.
Yes that is what I meant. Great til. I'll be on the look out. Thanks.