massmax xt?

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
worth the money? anyone had any good results? Almost out of epi-plex and running 2nd week of super laxo...+EVLTEST..curious if its worth adding in when i run out of epi?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run it solo first and not with two other products so you can see how you respond to it. If you add MassMax XT to both your Laxo product and EVL Test, it will be hard to see how well you respond to it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with Ant, it's always better to run a new product solo first to see how it effects you. There are a handful of great logs from Massmax XT loggers, and there was some great feedback. I'm sure other users (non-reps) will chime in on their experiences with Massmax XT, but the feedback has been solid. I noticed strength and size increase, along with a serious appetite increase, while running Massmax for 8 weeks.

What are your current goals?

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
to break the 200lb mark. Im at a fairly solid 193lbs as of now. Not sure on BF%. Goals are to get as big as possible natural. Im 35 and have trained onand off most of my life but this go around ive really gotten serious. Diet is fairly in check (I get my numbers daily) and I train 6 days a week. Ive made a bit of progress so far...have some before/afters if i can figure how to upload them..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FireTitan just finished a nice run with MassMax xt for 8 weeks. Had great results. His log was recent so I'm sure you can find it easily. Other logs on MassMax xt are available as well, all with similar results.

As stated above, we suggest running any "new" product first before stacking so you know what to expect from it (positive and/or negative).

Here is a nice coupon for you if you decide to pull the trigger. 20% off at Nutriverse plus an additional 5% off if you use promo code AM5 at checkout

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My opinion is to go for it now despite the EVLTEST (which I would drop). The Laxo product is more or less irrelevant and may just aid in recovery a bit, it's basically just an adaptogen. MassMax is a nice product that has lead to people gaining mass in the 5-8 pound range.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
That sounds encouraging. Just curious ehy drop the EVLTEST? Ive always responded to DAA based testboosters. Ran d-pol for ever and decided to give it a try. For some reason M-Test didnt really do it for me. Just trying new things..spicing it up. As far as the epi plex i am sold on it. Love the stuff! Almost out and was unsure about just getting another epi supplement or trying the massmax.. Only thing im worried about is the fact that epi plex is dosed at 600mg per 2 caps and all other epi products are not as high.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That sounds encouraging. Just curious ehy drop the EVLTEST? Ive always responded to DAA based testboosters. Ran d-pol for ever and decided to give it a try. For some reason M-Test didnt really do it for me. Just trying new things..spicing it up. As far as the epi plex i am sold on it. Love the stuff! Almost out and was unsure about just getting another epi supplement or trying the massmax.. Only thing im worried about is the fact that epi plex is dosed at 600mg per 2 caps and all other epi products are not as high.
You may have just been responding well to the Nitratine content in D-POL. The other ingredients in EVLTEST include a few that I generally avoid...but you can draw conclusions from your own research. Not saying that to be rude, you just have to determine what's sources/studies make sense to you etc.

I actually took an extra dose of (-)Epi, EP1C Unleashed, when I used MassMax because I always take a dose of (-)Epi in one form or another PWO. I dosed the MassMax with or close to my meals so I just still continued my PWO (-)Epi dose as I normally do.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
ok i gotcha..yeah the pump from the nitrates in the dpol is what sold me for the longest. I think i may just add that extra dose of epi to the massmax..sounds like a good idea. As far as the test booster im just hit or miss with trying to find something solid.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok i gotcha..yeah the pump from the nitrates in the dpol is what sold me for the longest. I think i may just add that extra dose of epi to the massmax..sounds like a good idea. As far as the test booster im just hit or miss with trying to find something solid.
There are so many test boosters out there, yet most of them are full of bogus ingredients or very poor quality extracts.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There are so many test boosters out there, yet most of them are full of bogus ingredients or very poor quality extracts.
This. And this is also another reason that it's best to try products solo first. Many users will stack a high quality product with a lower quality product or use two new ingredients/products for the first time, and it makes it difficult to discern which product actually worked for them. The market is flooded with prop. blend test boosters with minimal effective ingredients, so adding products like these to a stack can result in giving credit where no credit is due.

If you plan on getting the 20% deal on Massmax XT I would act quickly. I know Nutriverse had the sale going for an extended Memorial Day sale, so its likely that it will end soon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard a lot of positive reviews on massmax xt and I believe there are a few logs in the supplement logs section. It's definitely worth giving it a shot imo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard a lot of positive reviews on massmax xt and I believe there are a few logs in the supplement logs section. It's definitely worth giving it a shot imo.
Thanks man. Especially at the Nutriverse deal right now.