Mass Max XT, Aware me please

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I purchased two bottles of Mass Max XT. I will be eating a caloric surplus and training 4-5 days each week. I weigh 210 around 16% bodyfat. My goal is to increase the big three lifts (squat, bench, deads). I don't care about becoming a fatty as long as the lifts go up.

How many pills do I take each day?

Do I take with food?

Do I take on non training days? If so spread out/all at once?

On training days do I take before/after working out? How long before/after?

Should I run both bottles back to back?

Should I avoid any supplements while taking this?

Thanks!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Have you read the back of the bottle,probably a good place to start in reference to dosing protocol

RYUX1

RYUX1

Awards
I bought two bottles as well that I haven't started on. There are some massmax xt logs and people have been taking it in the morning with food and 30mins pre workout with a light meal. I think running two bottles back to back would prove the best results. Then take a month off everything besides staples. I would also like to hear some further input on this.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 caps per day. I like doing 2 caps about 15-30 minutes before a high-protein meal twice a day, preferably with one dose being before my pre-workout meal. On non training days, just take 2 caps with a meal twice. I think it'd be good to run both bottles back to back, but you could also do one bottle and then save the other for another time. I know I gained a good bit of weight with only one bottle, but future runs will likely be 8 weeks.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
4 caps per day. I like doing 2 caps about 15-30 minutes before a high-protein meal twice a day, preferably with one dose being before my pre-workout meal. On non training days, just take 2 caps with a meal twice. I think it'd be good to run both bottles back to back, but you could also do one bottle and then save the other for another time. I know I gained a good bit of weight with only one bottle, but future runs will likely be 8 weeks.
Thanks! All my meals are high protein so that will be easy. I'm going to go back to back with 2 bottles. Then I'll take a break with some ARA. All aboard the gainZ Train!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
muscleupcrohn has you covered. I think you'd see the best results running Massmax XT for a full 8 weeks. I really felt the appetite increase and strength pick up around the 3 week mark, and by week 5-6 I really felt strong. If you're eating in a surplus and getting enough sleep you should really see some great results with a full 8 weeks on Massmax XT.

There really aren't any products to avoid while using it. What else are you planning to stack it with?

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PA in the form of Fearns SL
Creatine
Ashwagandha
Citrulline Malate

These are all supplements I take in addition to the basics (vitamin D, fish oil, etc)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA in the form of Fearns SL
Creatine
Ashwagandha
Citrulline Malate

These are all supplements I take in addition to the basics (vitamin D, fish oil, etc)
I'm pretty sure I've taken all of those with MassMax XT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Preferably, you want to dose one of your doses with or before your pre workout meal. 2 caps twice daily. Before your meal. Take daily. 8 week run is recommended for best results.

Once you run this and see how you like it, feel free to search the forums for stacks that include MassMax xt. ArA, AlphaMax XT and Anabeta Elite are a few solid options to start with.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. Also, check out the logs on it in the supplement logs section to see how they dosed.