Pre workout

santangalo

Awards
Can anybody recomend a good pre workout with up to 300 mg of caffeine? Ive had mesomorph which i REALLY liked but the crash is pretty bad.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you just looking for energy or pumps and focus too?

tailoredgains

Awards
Depends on the type of caffeine that is making you have that crash
I've used mesomorph before and it's good but I get where you're coming from because of the crash

I've been using reactr by repp sports. Hands down best preworkout I've ever tried. The focus on it is insane. My workouts are intense and endurance is great. No crash, doesn't make me jittery or anything
I do have a high tolerance but am pretty in tune with how things make me feel. If you don't like how mesomorph made you feel after it was probably the crash from the 1,3 dimethyl. Reactr has DMAA which is different but no crash or crappy feeling afterwards.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd give HyperMax XT a shot. Pretty decent focus and no crash. But in all honesty, there are so many decent pre workouts out there, it's tough to narrow it down to just one.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quake 10.0
AEN Steel Edge
CL White Rapids
MTS Clash
Core Fury
Cellucor C4 Ultimate

I would avoid anything with DMAA if it is giving you a crash.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
There are several good ones out there. Conqu3r Unleashed, HyperMax XT, and Quake.

Another option is building your own. SNS makes caffeine tabs, regular yohimbine, alpha yohimbine, and SYN-30. We also make several different ergogenic. If you have any questions, pm me.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate and MaxReps. If, you know, USPLabs ever decides to make MaxReps again.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anybody recomend a good pre workout with up to 300 mg of caffeine? Ive had mesomorph which i REALLY liked but the crash is pretty bad.
Check out Conquer Unleashed. It is on sale at our site for like 20$ bucks if you use the code: SPRINGCLEANING. We are clearing out remaining stock to make room for our new PWO, RE1GN. There is also an amazing deal on CU at Nutriverse. CU is awesome for clean, smooth, and steady energy without crashing. It also provides amazing pumps and focus. It has 300 mg of caffeine per 2 scoop serving.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
SuperPump 250 w/ DMAA. If you liked Mesomorph, you would love this one as it gives the energy and pumps without giving the crash since it is a bit more mild and sustained according to a lot of users.

santangalo

Awards
Depends on the type of caffeine that is making you have that crash
I've used mesomorph before and it's good but I get where you're coming from because of the crash

I've been using reactr by repp sports. Hands down best preworkout I've ever tried. The focus on it is insane. My workouts are intense and endurance is great. No crash, doesn't make me jittery or anything
I do have a high tolerance but am pretty in tune with how things make me feel. If you don't like how mesomorph made you feel after it was probably the crash from the 1,3 dimethyl. Reactr has DMAA which is different but no crash or crappy feeling afterwards.
I will look into this one, thanks.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try Gaspari SuperPump 250with or without DMAA

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Prolific
Quake
PreKaged
PPK
Can't wait to try OL's Re1gn when it drops

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SuperPump 250 w/ DMAA. If you liked Mesomorph, you would love this one as it gives the energy and pumps without giving the crash since it is a bit more mild and sustained according to a lot of users.
I've tried superpump 250 and it's definitely a product to try if you haven't so I would agree with this. Also, Quake 10.0 is getting a lot of attention right now.

santangalo

Awards
Im going with the Quake 10.0 ,but will be trying out most of the suggestions in the near future. Thanks guys

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is hard to beat HyperMax XT. Not only does it have just over 300 mg of caffeine, but also EJ extract which gives people a euphoric feeling, and tyrosine for added focus. Not to mention it has enough in the pump department to give one great pumps. Most times, higher stim options do not have enough ingredients for a pump, unless it is a double scoop. HyperMax XT gives you all of that in a single scoop.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I actually bought it from Nutraplanet after reading one of your post.
And you got the large free shaker to boot man!
Plenty of logs and tons of feedback on Quake. There is a reason it's a big hit. Legit doses in an open label exactly what consumers want

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
ModernPRE+ is great! Open label. Check it out

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As others mentioned HyperMax XT is a top tier product. It is one of the strongest non DMAA preworkouts and as stated above you still get full pump ingredients in a single scoop. It's strong enough that I can do a half scoop mixed with VasoMax(non stim).

Right now it's 20% off at Nutriverse, plus use code AM5 for an additional 5% off.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/hypermax-xt-v2/

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Conquer Unleashed, Quake and Hyper Max XT. I finished 1 tub of Quake. It works every time.

Just had my first serving of Hyper Max XT UK version. One of the best. I finish my Delts and Triceps session. I went home and clean my house. Insane energy.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Based on my experience, I crash way harder on Kraken than I ever have with Meso, so that may not be the ideal pre for OP.
Possible. It's actually a trial and error. Every supplement reacts differently. Kraken suits me.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Head to the Controlled Labs section and there will be a free sample thread. You can give White Rapids or White Flood a go.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
2 scoops Quake pre workout then 1 scoop Xtend Go + 1 scoop regular Xtend for my intra as my early morning session. No crash.
1496465276278.jpg

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
i don't suggest stacking multiple stim products...as it states on the label. Just my 2 cents.
Yes sir! I tried today and i see no extra benefit with it. 350mg +100mg Caffeine. I will stick with 2 scoops Quake pre and keep my Xtend Go for morning or evening pick me up purpose.

Thanks ya. ?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Plus i am trying to keep my Caffeine intake below 500mg on training days and 200 mg for non training days.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes sir! I tried today and i see no extra benefit with it. 350mg +100mg Caffeine. I will stick with 2 scoops Quake pre and keep my Xtend Go for morning or evening pick me up purpose.

Thanks ya. ��
I understand. But please just read the label and do not stack multiple stimulants. Don't need ER visits across the globe :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vasomax + 200mg caff + 2 tabs primatene

---OR---

True Grit PRE (double scooper)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you really need this much for a workout? The days I don't use a pre-workout, my intensity is still good.
I use one or the other, not both.

True Grit is 350mg caffeine

Vasomax is stim free + caff & primatene

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good tolerance man. . 350mg caffeine and I'll be all over the place. Lol
Nothing compared to the 1,3D blends and dmha blends lol

jisatsuguy

Awards
MAN SPORTS GAME DAY... energy and focus is right up there with mesomorph and dust extreme. No crash, but it kills my appetite for hours afterwards

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MAN SPORTS GAME DAY... energy and focus is right up there with mesomorph and dust extreme. No crash, but it kills my appetite for hours afterwards
Ordered it. Lot of good feedback.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Try Gaspari SuperPump 250with or without DMAA
I've tried superpump 250 and it's definitely a product to try if you haven't so I would agree with this. Also, Quake 10.0 is getting a lot of attention right now.
Thank you guys, appreciate the SuperPump 250 love. It's a great pre workout.

Im going with the Quake 10.0 ,but will be trying out most of the suggestions in the near future. Thanks guys
Solid choice!

jisatsuguy

Awards
Just a heads up, there's glycerol mono in it, not hydromax... it's gonna be gritty as hell... I just add more water to my shaker after taking it to get the rest of the residual bits down