Is there a safe everyday test booster?

jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
First of all is alphamax xt natural? Also i hear you have to cycle off. Why would you have to cycle off a natural booster? Is there something you don't have to cycle off of?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all is alphamax xt natural? Also i hear you have to cycle off. Why would you have to cycle off a natural booster? Is there something you don't have to cycle off of?
First off, with most supplements like AlphaMax
XT, they need to be cycled because it allows your body to return to normal. Second, I know for me personally, I tend to notice diminished effects when I go longer than 8 weeks with test boosters. Your body adjusts.

There are a ton of products that you do not need to cycle. Mainly the staples (protein, creatine, fish oil, multi vitamin, amino acids...etc).

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest Follidrone 2.0 and Ashwagandha as they don't need to be cycled off.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even with "natural testosterone boosters" it is recommended to "cycle" (do not mistake this for a hormonal cycle) them in and out, with a 2-4 week period between times of usage, since prolonged usage can cause plateau effects, etc., and also to allow your body to function best physiologically, as anything you use has some effect, whether it is natural or not. And "natural testosterone booster" simply means that there is nothing hormonal in the product.

Re Alphamax XT, it is marketed as a "natural testosterone booster" but blurs the lines of definition and this definitely should be used on and off for 4-8 weeks with 2-4 week break.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most test boosters should be cycled. 4-8 weeks is the usual time frame, with 12 weeks maximum.

And then a 4 week break.

What you can do, that no one has mentioned, is take different boosters during the 4 week off period.

Example 1:

CEL M-Test Weeks 1 - 8

SNS Bulbine Weeks 9 - 12

Things you can take continuously besides the staples others have mentioned would be
most natural anabolics like

epicatechin (CEL EplPlex)

phosphadidic acid (OL Triumph / Cutler King)

Anacyclus Pyrethrum (PES Anabeta Elite)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alphamax xt is natural but I would probably only run it for 8 weeks and then I would suggest taking a break. It's a great otc tb thought and would recommend giving it a shot if you haven't tried it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatever makes you sleep better. That is going to naturally raise your test levels more than anything else. I would then look at tongkat ali to help boost your free test levels.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testabolan.

It doesn't work by increasing your bodys production of testosterone (which would mean you can't take it continuously), but it works by reducing circulating levels of SHBG and ABP. This makes it effective, and safe to use for extremely long periods of time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL M-Test could be run indefinitely. No real need to cycle it and the results relative to sleep and mood have been stellar

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely go for alphamax xt, there's tons of good reviews on here for it and so far i'm also really impressed with it

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
OP, why do you want permanently elevated test levels? How old are you?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have seen a few formulas outside of AM that are intended to be used indefinitely. None of which have entirely impressed me much but that is just because they have all sabotaged the formula in one way or another. The ingredients needed are somewhat different than the typical test boosters and are more centered around male reproductive organ health. Healthy testicles can produce more test!

A few of the ingredients in Testruction fall into this category, as well as the Gentiana species, Cistanche, Raw Orchic, and there are many more. People often turn their nose up at Trubulus but it is actually really good for you and is great for increasing blood flow to the genitals. Sore common ingredients that also don't particularly have to be cycled are Tongat Ali, Mucuna, Ashwaganda, and let's not forget our ZMA, vitamin D, and K2, ALCAR, and Boron. A couple of mild AI's thrown in the like Naringin, Hesperidin, Tumeric, low dose Damiana with high yield Acacetin.

Ever wonder why people don't seem to report getting much out of Testruction? It is because most of that formula will show the greatest benefits when used for a longer time frame than your typical test-booster.

There is so much untapped potential out there waiting to be compiled into the ultimate long term, no cycling required testosterone support formula if only there was someone with the knowledge and motivation to produce it!